What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Lemon Haze

R

red23

:)

Attachments

• IMG_3065.jpg
    IMG_3065.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3062.jpg
    IMG_3062.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3063.jpg
    IMG_3063.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 19

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
How long has it been flowering? Looks like it needs another two weeks min?

Nice buds! What smells are you getting?

R

red23

How long has it been flowering? Looks like it needs another two weeks min?

Nice buds! What smells are you getting?
Hi LB and thanks.8 weeks.She went into flower, last week of August.Keeping crystals milky, see has a few days left under lights, and then in the dark for 2/3 days.Flashed her yesterday(10? more days)which will take her to 9 weeks +
Rub your hand against her,an intense warm,"lemony"sugar/candy like aroma which doesn't seem to go away, even if I move to another room.It's a good sign at this stage

MintyMick

That looks really good! I’ve been running super lemon haze off and on since 2013 or so...it’s one of my top ten strains.

MintyMick

Thanks MM.Are you running SLH now?

Sure am. I have two phenos - both in veg at the moment. One is kinda sativa leaning and one is a bit more indica with fatter leaves and has an awesome (of course) lemon smell. I don’t know what the deal is with lemon, but I just really love lemon/ citrus strains. And the cool part about SLH is it’s has that awesome smell to it and it’s also really potent.

Made some SLH fem seeds and i don’t know if it’s just particular to the strain, but the pollen isn’t all that viable. I’ll get maybe ten seeds, where with different fem pollen I’ll get a hundred. Totally worth it though. Ten seeds is better than none.