What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Saudi Dissident Disappears in Saudi Consulate Istanbul

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Trump a few min ago was touting about how the Saudis are spending $450 Billions dollars purchasing "THINGS" in Addition to the $100 billion in Arms to the Head Choppaz.. claimed its the biggest deal of its kind in global history lol

This dude sounds like a such a Con Artist
He's a grifter. Everybody who has ever had contact with him realizes this, unless they themselves were the grift. :tiphat:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Saudis have a giant Sword on their flag .. Same Sword they Chop Headz off with ...

How many parts of the world Behead Human beings in 2018-19...

GoatCheese

Veteran
I don't understand the torture.

Were the Saudi's just being like Israel - they enjoy being cruel to people ?

Or was their a goal to the torture, trying to get information from him.
Tyrants also torture people to send a message to others.

Dog Star

Veteran
Saudis have a giant Sword on their flag .. Same Sword they Chop Headz off with ...

Am sees clip on live.leak how in broad daylight some security forces
take woman and cut her head on a street like she is a chicken and not human being...

you are right,there is no country with such rigid and scary laws..

am dont travel there in any circumstance... and i hope they dont
send forensic team to brought me there in parts..
thats horible what this people are ready to do..

therevverend

Veteran
A buddy of mine's parents worked in Saudi Arabia when he was a kid. He told me they gathered up the westerners at the hotel said 'this is something you have to see.'

Took them all to the square. Brought a guy out they said had murdered someone. Shot him up with an Ak 47. Dude fell on the ground bleeding to death. My buddy was around 8 years old at the time. He watched what was happening until it was too late to look away. Said it fucked him up didn't want anything to do with Saudi Arabia after that.

beta

Veteran
And as for the accuracy of the worlds media to report on any of it - lets pop back a few decades and hear what one prominent journalist/editor had to say:

View Image

I notice you only question media reports when they say something you don't like. When the media report is something about Muslims causing trouble somewhere, suddenly media is very reliable and you share the hell out of it.

I feel like you're only questioning this particular report and media itself because you're a Trump fan, and this is undeniably baaaaaaaad for Trump.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
A buddy of mine's parents worked in Saudi Arabia when he was a kid. He told me they gathered up the westerners at the hotel said 'this is something you have to see.'

Took them all to the square. Brought a guy out they said had murdered someone. Shot him up with an Ak 47. Dude fell on the ground bleeding to death. My buddy was around 8 years old at the time. He watched what was happening until it was too late to look away. Said it fucked him up didn't want anything to do with Saudi Arabia after that.

your mate was lucky they didnt get the old sword out and behead the accused murderer. to be honest i'm of 2 minds about public executions. i can see the preventative effect it will have, but letting kids see is a bit much. but you have to realize that killing the murderer on the spot where he committed his crime is a great lesson for all potential murderers. of course it is barbaric and doesn't bring back the dead, but it might well prevent many murders. the only big issue is that innocent people end up getting killed.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
At least they opt for cartoonish flair.

Sure Saudi Arabia, your sword is so big!

I don't see how you could get anything besides beheading done all day with a big sword like that!

I bow to the hilarity of your comically oversized sword.

The House of Saud may be compensating.

Oh crap I said something....

Bring out the hilariously giant sword... wait, nevermind.... just grab the bonesaw.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Islam seems to be causing trouble just about everywhere - and so are other totalitarian orientated political ideologies with a religious backing - it seems to be the bane of modern times just the same as it was in ancient times too - IMHO.

Whatever I share that is in the media - is not of my construction - I'm sharing it because it might be interesting or relevant or indeed humorous to the debate - We all make our minds up on what we read - if we are to believe it or not - the same goes for any piece of 'news'....

Me, a Trump fan?...Ha! don't make me laugh - it hurts my back.

<rolls eyes, then - rolls another one - just like the other one.>

Why would I back a politician who lives in some far off country and is part of some supposed democratic process that I couldn't even vote in anyway since I am not a US national? Isn't he trying to MAGA? - not MUKGA -

I notice you only question media reports when they say something you don't like. When the media report is something about Muslims causing trouble somewhere, suddenly media is very reliable and you share the hell out of it.

I feel like you're only questioning this particular report and media itself because you're a Trump fan, and this is undeniably baaaaaaaad for Trump.

picture.php

The 15-person execution squad would never have dared do this without the express knowledge and approval of Saudi Arabia’s new 33-year-old crown prince, Mohammed bin Salman. What had Khashoggi’s done to offend MBS? Simple: he dared to tell the truth.

When the truth finally comes out, it will be all condemnation for a week or so, then the UK government and US government will be back to promises of openness, same from this Saudi dynasty then the silence on the subject. Just like the Panama papers scandal. They don't want Russia or China to be selling arms to them if they stop - so they are all as bad as one another.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
this MBS character is basically an extremist, from the moment he manipulated himself into the role of defense minister and crown prince was the moment Saudi Arabia turned from a world wide sponsor of terrorism to adding war crimes, murder and torture of own citizens to the saudi ruling family cake.

after getting the sensible diplomats thrown out of power and taking all their power into his own hands he declares an anti corruption drive, which he heads personally. people are murdered, even a royal prince trying to flee by chopper is shot down. the princes and tycoons that could replace him are locked up and forced to part with a big chunk of their money, power and forced into declaring their 100% loyalty to mbs.

at the same time he turned up the ill advised war he started in Yemen, killing thousands and thousands of civilians in the process, causing mass starvation and disease there.

then, he declares his war on Qatar, totally blockading that nation and making enemies of all the GCC council countries that didn't support his war on Qatar, Yemen, or Iran enough.

he publically executed the very respected totally non violent Shia cleric al Nimri, basically MBS is a total nut case, he is a barbarian through and through. as far as Saudi Arabia is concerned, he's a failure of a barbarian, which is much worse then being a savage. being a failed savage, lol.

not one of his sweeping ideas and policies has worked out well for Saudi. even when he allowed woman to drive, he inprisoned the very woman activists who fought for this right. instead of celebrating their achievment with them, he locks them up in jail and tries to take all the credit. now we have this murder, which as everyone says can only have been ordered by MBS, nothing in Saudi is done on that high level without his orders. so really if the Saudi family members and princes had any sense they would use this to finally be rid of that psycopathic incompetent meglomaniac . but instead we have Trump putting his support behind the psycho.

i knew they would find a way not to take any action against the Saudis. but i see it's now being used by the opposition to hound him, which is good. for once the US should sanction a country who actually deserves it.

Last edited:

St. Phatty

The US already has a huge deficit, as do most states.

Why should execution be expensive ?

I would say the main problem with it is that it is irreversible,

and that some of the people executed are not guilty and/or falsely accused.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
When I heard this news - it made me wonder if this member of the alleged 'Hit Team' was purposefully run over and killed, or it was someone else used as a doppelganger - so the real team member can just disappear into the ether, get some plastic surgery and new ID and carry on regardless - This whole plot seems thicker than clotted cream - and has mileage in it yet.

https://www.rt.com/news/441607-alleged-hitteam-member-dies/

Suspected member of Khashoggi ‘hit-team’ dies in mysterious ‘traffic accident’ in Saudi Arabia

:laughing:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Islam seems to be causing trouble just about everywhere - and so are other totalitarian orientated political ideologies with a religious backing - it seems to be the bane of modern times just the same as it was in ancient times too - IMHO.

Whatever I share that is in the media - is not of my construction - I'm sharing it because it might be interesting or relevant or indeed humorous to the debate - We all make our minds up on what we read - if we are to believe it or not - the same goes for any piece of 'news'....

Me, a Trump fan?...Ha! don't make me laugh - it hurts my back.

<rolls eyes, then - rolls another one - just like the other one.>

Why would I back a politician who lives in some far off country and is part of some supposed democratic process that I couldn't even vote in anyway since I am not a US national? Isn't he trying to MAGA? - not MUKGA -

View Image

The 15-person execution squad would never have dared do this without the express knowledge and approval of Saudi Arabia’s new 33-year-old crown prince, Mohammed bin Salman. What had Khashoggi’s done to offend MBS? Simple: he dared to tell the truth.

When the truth finally comes out, it will be all condemnation for a week or so, then the UK government and US government will be back to promises of openness, same from this Saudi dynasty then the silence on the subject. Just like the Panama papers scandal. They don't want Russia or China to be selling arms to them if they stop - so they are all as bad as one another.

G `day Gypsy

CIA Flunky .
He was adviser to the Saudi Ambassador to the USA . Who is no longer the ambassador ...

Friendly with Bin Laden . Knew too much .

Being an US ally / friend has dire consequences . Osama , Saddam , Noriega . Now MBS .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Badfishy1

journalist? He writes opinions for wapo. More accurately, he is a gun runner w bin laden ties. Turkey and SA have been murdering LEGIT journalists for ever. MBS is trying to smash Wahhabism. Basically he is trying to bring SA out of the stone ages and he is met w resistance. Good for him for trying to transform a nation and bring them into the 14th century. Fuck Erdogan Fuck old guard SA and fuck this terrorist too. Not our country not our citizen not our problem for those waiting for some US apology. Now where is the outrage for #OurSassy?

Badfishy1

Might be a good idea to fill up 10x 5 gallon gas tanks, and to keep them in the garage.

Any fall-out between the US of Israel & Saudi Arabia ... well they are talking about $400 per barrel oil.

Not sure how that would 'mix in' with USi domestic oil production, the US can produce oil for about $70 per barrel.

Would mix in fine. A lot of wells in US aren’t even drilling right now since ME is pumping massive amounts out at the moment. The shale reserves the US is sitting on will produce for decades. Add to that a potential employment boom, I pray nightly we will cut the Saudi and Israeli terror states off at the tit by the time I wake up the next day. Pull the boys home n let them kill each other off

Badfishy1

Lol the mental gymnastics is amazing. Oh fuck somebody died blame muh drumpffff