What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

nirvana candy kush

i use 250w and 400w hps lights,tent is 1.2+1.2+2m
give litlle to much nutrient and lost 1 i have 3 left,using dripfeed system small 20l
20 days veg and flowering about 25cm,
its suppose to be bluedream and og kush,how tall that maybe grow?

v1ru5

Depends on how long you veg them for.

Shouldn't stretch too much though, but I'd flip them into flower early.

A lot of people overvegetate their plants.

The 400w can push maybe 40-50cm into the canopy, and as you have to have like 10-20cm (depending if you have a cooltube or a heat shield or not) from the tops anyway, that leaves only like 20-30cm of efficient production area. So why would you like 1m plants? And don't let get me started on the 250w. I'd use it as a side light.

Flip em early my brother.

I'm already thinking about my next project, it will be auto sativa two varieties already acquired
autoflower Malawi + nl and auto critical nevilles Haze, one of the varieties would be in search,if somebody can suggest good auto sativa