What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LED micro box

rastapaul

I've cropped today at about 77-78 days and I've also smoked a test bud which I took at week 10 which was very nice for an early sample.

Ras

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Amazing work Ras. Was quite a feat to grow something so notoriously stretchy in such a small space! Hope the flowers are of excellent quality.

Looking forward to your thoughts on this on :)

rastapaul

Amazing work Ras. Was quite a feat to grow something so notoriously stretchy in such a small space! Hope the flowers are of excellent quality.

Looking forward to your thoughts on this on :)

Thanks Kal and I can give you some early thoughts if you want rasta, first thing I noticed was how different the smell was when chopping the plant and the same with the test bud.
I was getting Pine, haze and some slight lemon notes when growing but as soon as I chopped her I got hit with a very strong grapefruit and spice scent, the grapefruit comes through in the taste too with a spicy/fizzy background which reminds me of the SSs1 I grew.
It was very nice even for an early sample and super smooth compared to what I've been buying recently so I'm happy rasta :woohoo:

Much respect

Ras

rastapaul

I've had to take the flowers out of the grow box this morning because they were drying a little bit too quick, so I've de twigged and brown bagged them till they are ready for the jars in a few days time.
It means the box is free now though so I've put another Silver taco x SS in a small pot, added half a cup of food to the big pot and it'll be the same again with heavy defoliation but this time I'll flip a week earlier to hopefully keep height in check better.

Much respect

Ras

rastapaul

The first seed I sprouted failed over Christmas while I was away so this is the last of the SS x Silver taco and is 26 days old and growing a bit slower than the last one but it was kept in a small pot for longer this time, I've topped at the 6th node, removed all the original fans and will put into flower in the next few days.

The last SS x Taco run blew all my expectations away in yield which was 86 gram minus a couple of test buds that I didn't weigh and the quality is right up there too, I'll post a smoke report sometime over weekend.

Much respect

Ras

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Lovely Rasta,

Looking good for this next run. Glad you're enjoying the last bit of your excellent first run. Those little quantum boards really do kick out the goods.

rastapaul

Lovely Rasta,

Looking good for this next run. Glad you're enjoying the last bit of your excellent first run. Those little quantum boards really do kick out the goods.

Thanks Kal and yeah these quantum boards are quality and absolutely perfect for micro growing, I've just ordered another 2 so I can set up a second box and veg area when I get back to Oz and have more room :biggrin:.
Its day 1 of 12/12 today for the new plant and I'll start training her into the space as she stretch's over the next few weeks.

Much respect

Ras