You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Outdoor 2018_spot 1

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Outdoor 2018_spot 1 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2018, 08:10 AM #11
paisajedehierba

paisajedehierba has a spectacular aura aboutpaisajedehierba has a spectacular aura aboutpaisajedehierba has a spectacular aura aboutpaisajedehierba has a spectacular aura about
sorry ... the addition above is on spot 1 not spot 2!
paisajedehierba is offline Quote

Old 07-25-2018, 12:24 AM #12
paisajedehierba

paisajedehierba has a spectacular aura aboutpaisajedehierba has a spectacular aura aboutpaisajedehierba has a spectacular aura aboutpaisajedehierba has a spectacular aura about
Spot 2_this evening

The weather is hot and dry since very long time. Some plants let the leaves hang down only two day´s without watering. I usually water between 0,75 - 1,0 liters per plant two times every week. Since many years this was enough to make all the baby developing well. But now I´m not sure if all plants will survive. I will not be around 2 weeks in August.

Muay Thai x Golden Tiger (TT, two plants F2) handles the drought ok. TT 1 grow´s a little bit faster (height 1,3 m) than TT 2 (1,1 m) but more sensible. TT 2 is the tougher one. The development of the flowers is still not that fast on both plants. The Muay Thai mother´s flowering time was 130 days (+50 days from seed to first flowers) ... I expect Golden Tiger will shorten the flowering time of this cross (perhaps ten or fifteen days). Looked at that way there are left round about 60-65 days of flowering (TT´s flowering has begun 05. June). I hope for something like a next phase of flowering, where the flowers will fill in.

Kali China (KC) has reached a height of 1,5 m and all the baby branches have begun to stretch a little bit. Perhaps there will be not only a columnar plant when flowering takes place. All in all KC don´t handles well the drought. I have begun to water her more then the other plants. But she´s not happy.

The cross between Muay Thai and Aurora Indica (MTxAI, two plants F3) is the most virgorous up to date (height 2,3m and 2,6m). I think their roots have grown deeper into the ground, where more humidity is left.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Spot 2b overview.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	464000 Click image for larger version

Name:	TT 1 bottom-up.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	464001 Click image for larger version

Name:	TT 1 top.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	464002 Click image for larger version

Name:	TT 2 total.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	464003 Click image for larger version

Name:	TT 2 top.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	464004

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-25-2018, 12:30 AM #13
paisajedehierba

more pics on spot 2

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	KC_total.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	464005 Click image for larger version

Name:	KC_top.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	464006 Click image for larger version

Name:	KC_branching.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	464007 Click image for larger version

Name:	overview spot 2a_TT 1_KC_TT 2.jpg
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	464008

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-28-2018, 08:15 AM #14
paisajedehierba

Spot 1 the day before yersterday

Hi there,
here´re some impressions.

Early Bubba (EB) Hash begins to flower (since last weekend).

Bangi Congo x Panama (BCxPA) is the tallest ladie in town. Height 2m. Good branching.

(Purple Haze x Malawi) x Kali China (PHMxKC) thrives well. Good branching. Heigth 1,5-1,7 m. The tallest girl was damaged perhaps by a young deer...it was not that delicious ... the others were left without damage.
Malawi x Panama (MAxPA) is healthy. Branching is increasing. Height. 1,7 m.
Muay Thai x Aurora Indica (MT x AI, F2) thrives with two shots. The flowers are beginning to fill in.

The plants on Spot1 are lot more happy than those on spot 2 and are dancing in the heat wave (36°C)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	EB_1,5m.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	464344 Click image for larger version

Name:	EB_begin of flowering.jpg
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	464345 Click image for larger version

Name:	BCxPA_2m.jpg
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	464346 Click image for larger version

Name:	BCxPA_from above.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	123.2 KB
ID:	464347 Click image for larger version

Name:	MAxPA_1,7m.jpg
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	464348

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-28-2018, 08:20 AM #15
paisajedehierba

Spot 1 the day before yersterday_more pics

... MTxAI (F2) ... PHMxKC
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	MTxAI F2_flowering.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	464349 Click image for larger version

Name:	MTxAI F2 tops.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	125.5 KB
ID:	464350 Click image for larger version

Name:	PHMxKC_anamalic vandalism.jpg
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	464351 Click image for larger version

Name:	PHMxKC_back two boys_front two ladies.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	464352 Click image for larger version

Name:	PHMxKC leaves.jpg
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	464353

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:16 AM #16
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi paisajedehierba,

1 liter of water per plant twice a week is very little water for plants of these sizes.
I would recommend you to water with at least 8-10 liter per plant twice a week, they will grow much bigger, greener and healthier and will develop stronger side branching. Also, if your native soil is sandy then its ph is probably not correct and lacks of nutrients, so liquid feedings in correct ph will help a lot your plants.

Make sure you water them a lot before your 2 week absence from the gardens.

Best wishes and enjoy summer time!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 08-04-2018, 01:54 PM #17
paisajedehierba

watering_feeding

Hola Dubi,
thanks for your appreciated advice . Sadly I´m not able to manage that amount of water. I have increased watering to 5 liter per plant every week the last two weeks. Small automatics a bit less, big plants a bit more. I use organic (black) liquid fertilizer (N-P-K 3-2-6) in addition to the chicken dung in the soil. This product is styled for growing tomatoes in pots or raised beds. The description recommends one feeding every 8-10 days. Perhaps I should increase the feeding in growing stage. I use less feeding for MA x PA and PHM x KC (ACE-Catalog recommends for MAxPA and PHM "niveles de nutrientes suaves-moderados"). Do you think they would tolerate more feeding dispite the small amount of water? EB and the large super automatics receive more liquid fertilizer.

For future guerilla grows I have to reduce the number of plants to feed them well. All in all there are 20 plants at the moment. It´s noticeable carrying that much water through the ways in the forest. I use the bike or leave the car behind and walk carrying all in a big trekking rucksack. 25 l is the limit. Nevertheless I will water them a lot before holiday. I have to go several times.

Old 08-04-2018, 03:55 PM #18
paisajedehierba

I think the conditions of a guerilla grow are forcing the plants to show how tough they are. They will not develop the best. It´s more a fight than wellness. Therefore the guerilla gardener has to select only varieties that are tough enough. He has to renounce the highest yield possible. I trust in ACE-genetics. Por ejemplo ... Last year I yielded 120g from a 2,6 m high deep purple flowering PCK-Kali China plant. That´s not high end amount. But the quality is really high end. I fear, this years harvest will be between 1/2 and 1 kg. This would be ten times more I need for my own purposes. To sell it is no option for me.

Old 08-04-2018, 06:40 PM #19
paisajedehierba

Cuttings

I´m curious if cuttings outdoors will ripen more quickly than plants from seed. Some threads here on icmag are pointing out this for indoor grows. For this reason I took cuttings from BC x PA and MA x PA. Yesterday I transplanted them to spot 2. According to ACE-Seeds catalog MA x PA will finish end of October or early November, BC x PA mid October. In my latitude I expect them to finish one or two weeks later. So it is not sure that they will finish in my garden before the first frosts. Let´s have look if the cuttings perform a bit faster!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	BC x PA_mother.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	465175 Click image for larger version

Name:	MAxPA_cutting.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	465176 Click image for larger version

Name:	MAxPA_mother.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	465177 Click image for larger version

Name:	MAxPA_flowering will start soon2.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	465178

Old 08-04-2018, 06:43 PM #20
paisajedehierba

MA x PA cutting pic

pic MA x PA
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	MAxPA_cutting.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	465179