What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snake oil that makes buds smell like plums?

I dont care personally what brand it is, just doing my service for other people out their googling this shit, lost like I was before realizing most growers in the southwest are brainless fuck heads growing baloney full of bullshit.

There's some "resin booster" that gives your plants the fake resin, tons of fake sap weight, and makes them smell like plums. It might be straight plum sap its so distinct.

Anyone want to speak up? I don't visit hydro shops. The shit should be obvious if you've been suckered into weighing your buds down with this shit. Come on at least ONE person on icmag must have used this crap and decided its a bad thing to weigh 3 grams of bud down with 2 extra grams of who knows what sauce..? This shit will make your pee greasy, its so fucking nasty.

Am I stuck in the 90s, thinking weed should taste like weed, not gimmick products?

buzzmobile

Veteran
You caught me.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Plum Crazy.jpg
    Plum Crazy.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 22

troutman

Seed Whore
This one is organic.

Apply a little on your manicured buds, let it dry and it will look like major crystals. :laughing:

91JBDVMgd2L._SY606_.jpg

ic
BTW: The above is all sarcasm. Don't try it. :laughing:

BillFarthing

Veteran
This shit will make your pee greasy, its so fucking nasty.

Am I stuck in the 90s, thinking weed should taste like weed, not gimmick products?

I have no idea what product you are talking about. If your pee smells like grease, you have more problems than your garden.

I've gotten off flavors from Sugaree, Sour Dee and Terpinator, but that was mostly over application.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
botanicare has a sweet series that comes in berry grape and citrus (maybe others idk)

some commercial pot tastes artificial and I often wonder if those growers are using that or something similar

green404

Plumbs ? no thanks.

I think I am going to get the "Humboldt Honey" That way I can grow Humboldt buds that also taste like honey.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
speaking of weird smelling product, someone showed me some oil in Barcelona that smelled like fucking cookie dough and chocolate and i don't mean you have to think about it to recognize those smells, i mean it reeked of chocolatey dough. never smelled any oil like it before. that has to be artificial no? was told it was made from some cookie cross.