You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > PCK x ErdPurt - limited edition

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
PCK x ErdPurt - limited edition Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2017, 11:40 AM #11
squatty

squatty has a spectacular aura aboutsquatty has a spectacular aura aboutsquatty has a spectacular aura aboutsquatty has a spectacular aura about
I thoroughly enjoyed growing Erdpurt two years ago. Plants were very vigorous and smelled of wonderful overripe fruit. Smoke was a pine and hash flavor with a wonderful body stone. Great in the evenings.
Click image for larger version

Name:	P9201008.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	398727
squatty is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:16 PM #12
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
If I remember correctly, Dubi said the latest Erdpurt went thru selections and is now much better than the old one.
Ask him directly for more infos.
Koondense is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2017, 09:01 AM #13
squatty

squatty has a spectacular aura aboutsquatty has a spectacular aura aboutsquatty has a spectacular aura aboutsquatty has a spectacular aura about
Sorry you got shitty seeds beanja. I'm curious how closely my seeds were related to yours. I had a purple pheno and a green pheno also. The purple pheno was very pine, earth and hash. But the green pheno was a unique fruit and fuel combination. I really liked it. I would grow it again but I need something that finishes even sooner than it did.
squatty is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2017, 11:57 PM #14
Vdubman

Vdubman is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Bean arrive!

Much thanks to Ace for my newest order. Fast delivery, extra seeds. Perfect. Thank you gentlemen.
Vdubman is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-18-2017, 12:20 PM #15
Holeshot22

Holeshot22 is just really niceHoleshot22 is just really niceHoleshot22 is just really niceHoleshot22 is just really niceHoleshot22 is just really niceHoleshot22 is just really niceHoleshot22 is just really niceHoleshot22 is just really niceHoleshot22 is just really nice
PCK x Erdpurt

Baby girl .
Holeshot22 is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2017, 01:55 PM #16
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanja View Post
Is this cross from old stock erdburt or a reworked version
Hi beanja,

The PCK x ErdPurt F1 hybrid was made with very firm and selected ErdPurt parental plants.

We haven't had any hermie problem in latest ErdPurt generations/releases, indeed we have done a big selection/reproduction of the strain this season, growing many different ErdPurt lines (regular and feminized), and we didn't find a single hermie.
dubi is offline Quote

Old 11-29-2017, 01:56 PM #17
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vdubman View Post
Much thanks to Ace for my newest order. Fast delivery, extra seeds. Perfect. Thank you gentlemen.
Welcome Vdubman,

Wish you have enjoyed with this batch of ACE genetics!
Thank you very much for supporting our work
dubi is offline Quote

Old 11-29-2017, 01:56 PM #18
dubi
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holeshot22 View Post
Beautiful Holeshot

It will be a pleasure to follow the development of your indoor PCK x ErdPurt! Please, keep us updated with her progresses.
dubi is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2018, 01:59 AM #19
Morglie

Morglie will become famous soon enough
I have a couple of PCK x Erdpurt going outside. Both of them are what I presume are the deformed pheno and I gave them about 2 months growth indoors before I transplanted them outside about a month ago. One has turned into a fairly normal looking plant, but the other one has leaves that have remained very thin fingered and large. Is this some freak sativa hidden in the genetics somewhere? I would take a cutting to save it, but it's already started flowering and I don't want to battle auto flowering traits.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180611_172954.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	459126 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180611_173013.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	459127 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180611_173030.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	459128
Morglie is offline Quote

Old 06-27-2018, 03:43 AM #20
musigny23

musigny23 has a spectacular aura aboutmusigny23 has a spectacular aura aboutmusigny23 has a spectacular aura aboutmusigny23 has a spectacular aura aboutmusigny23 has a spectacular aura about
Thought I'd try PCK x Erdpurt this year. Where I live in Santa Cruz California, I'm just a mile from the ocean. Many indicas (that are popular in CA) mold easily here. My latitude and climate are probably similar to coastal Portugal, south of Lisbon. I'm hoping these turn out ok and resist molding.

Germinated in late March, this one went into flowering when transplanted to its permanent spot. But then warmer longer days sent it back into vegetative growth again with the lower branches shooting out. The center top cola you can see has the signs of flowering. Hopefully it won't end up very strange from that.

This one is a mutant. The mutant pheno that gets the 7th seed. It looks less mutant in the photo but it's slowly getting more normal. It was really weird at the beginning. But I read somewhere that the mutants get more normal later so I kept it to see what happens and gave it a corner spot. The plant is now 3 months old. The mutants seem to grow very slowly.

Because of the mutant I cracked another seed a few weeks later. Not sure but maybe this is an Erdpurt pheno. So, this one is behind the other two but doing well.

musigny23 is offline Quote