What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did you use a regular green garden hose ? try the potable water hose before you ditch the entire idea . a potable hose is the white RV hose they sell for campers/RV's its not supposed to be as toxic as the green ones .

:huggg: adorable !!!

Never seen a green hose kill plants.

I have a white drinking hose. I will try that. Instead of leaving the sump pump in the rez I will take it out flush it with RO after ea use. Ea time I use it I will drain off the RO in the hose before ea feeding. Also took off the dram will just use the brass on/off valve.

Seems like a lot of extra crap going to a pump feeding.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Bloody hell I came flying in here for a visit and the lights were off and all the furniture has been moved around, stevie wonder's X-wife been in here or what?? :D
Felt like this lad coming in....
Over-the-Handlebars-%C2%A9-2008-660x549.jpg

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Bloody hell I came flying in here for a visit and the lights were off and all the furniture has been moved around, stevie wonder's X-wife been in here or what?? :D
Felt like this lad coming in....
View Image

Sorry, Unc needed more room for his growing bike collection and maybe a few extra cacti. Don't know who left the lights off.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran

I have a white drinking hose. I will try that. Instead of leaving the sump pump in the rez I will take it out flush it with RO after ea use. Ea time I use it I will drain off the RO in the hose before ea feeding. Also took off the dram will just use the brass on/off valve.

green hose, or any soft coloured cheap garden hose are OK for water delivery, it is low pH nutrient solutions that fuck up, the solution is aggressive to the plasticised PVC and leaches out plasticisers into the solution and leaves a milky residue inside the hose. Personally I like to flush out and not use any water that was sitting around in one

hard black plastic hoses are uPVC, unplasticised PVC, the raw plastic is safe to use as it has not been treated with plasticisers

Likewise the white RV drinking water pipes I guess, or maybe they are ABS or another safe plastic; I am not up on the US regs

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: mornin campers...

inhaling coffee to wake myself up,getting ready to go ride...dont expect to be back until the afternoon..way too chilly this morning...

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
what's crackin in here....FLA onboard if ya dont mind UNC...heck only 5pages to.catch up on rather then 1992pages... :biggrin:
always appreciate ya posts and nice pics...hope ya dont mind if i hang out for a while... :tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh yeah,everyone is welcome here....
it is mainly a collection of cranky old farts muttering about our various aches and pains but on occasion we can grow some pretty darn good pot...and i have a super sweet collection of bikes which is of course way cool! lol

going on a bit of an adventure today,hope to grab some good pics while we are out riding bikes someplace sane people dont go on bikes,should be fun!

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
oh yeah,everyone is welcome here....
it is mainly a collection of cranky old farts muttering about our various aches and pains but on occasion we can grow some pretty darn good pot...and i have a super sweet collection of bikes which is of course way cool! lol

going on a bit of an adventure today,hope to grab some good pics while we are out riding bikes someplace sane people dont go on bikes,should be fun!

ahhhh dont sweat the old thing... seeing im only 39, :biggrin: some of the most coolest heads around the ic,are say more towards the glory days..LOL thks for lettin me hang out,UNC... good lookin pooch hammer,what a little guy like that set ya back,if ya dont mind...

pot pics so as i dont come off entirley like a troll...
just grown in a good home made dirt/soil..ec,ph,ppm....i have no clues about any of.that shit,.. :tiphat:

grape stomper..
picture.php

ortega...
picture.php

TT..
picture.php

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran

You might try the hydro farm hose. You can get brass hose connectors or maybe the hydrofarm conectors.

ahhhh dont sweat the old thing... seeing im only 39, :biggrin: some of the most coolest heads around the ic,are say more towards the glory days..LOL thks for lettin me hang out,UNC... good lookin pooch hammer,what a little guy like that set ya back,if ya dont mind...

pot pics so as i dont come off entirley like a troll...
just grown in a good home made dirt/soil..ec,ph,ppm....i have no clues about any of.that shit,.. :tiphat:

grape stomper..
View Image

ortega...
View Image

TT..
View Image

Have you cracked any DN's yet?

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Btw I have a small garden again :woohoo: . 6 sdubbs, 5 Darlins Nets and 5 Atomic cbd's. And waiting on a special cut of Lazy Lightning. Just a small grow for now. Hope to find a nice male in the atomic cbd to bx with the perkins cut.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Btw I have a small garden again :woohoo: . 6 sdubbs, 5 Darlins Nets and 5 Atomic cbd's. And waiting on a special cut of Lazy Lightning. Just a small grow for now. Hope to find a nice male in the atomic cbd to bx with the perkins cut.

that didn't take long :biggrin:

Mornin SUKers :coffee:

Enjoy the ride today Unc ! but take it easy so you don't come home to broken lol we don't heal as fast as we used to ....

Buckets is in the house ??? oh shit , there goes the post count ! we'll get shut down faster than ever before !!! :bat:

:smoke out:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah Dan I just couldn't stand it anymore. Me watching from the sidelines is like putting a teenager in a room with a bunch of hotties and expecting him not to try to fuck them all Lol
Or a better enology would be putting unc in a room full of fat tired bikes and expectin him not to drool :D

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Making some coffee getting ready to ride The Santa Monica Mountains

Making some coffee getting ready to ride The Santa Monica Mountains

Good Day for a cruise

I pass all bikers with care.

Peace

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah Dan I just couldn't stand it anymore. Me watching from the sidelines is like putting a teenager in a room with a bunch of hotties and expecting him not to try to fuck them all Lol
Or a better enology would be putting unc in a room full of fat tired bikes and expectin him not to drool :D

I hear THAT !!! :tiphat:

Hey , when did the thread name change ????

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Good morning gang

That Cricket is a cute one...congrats on the new addition to the family :tiphat:

Yeah didnt it have another name...shows how much I pay attention :smokeit:

So whats the deal...you have some nephew and nieces that call you fishstick...I never asked how you came up with that name or is it just something that just kinda popped up for you

Joe killer you got growing again...yeah its hard to sit on the sidelines...happy your back in the game :good:

Got more trimming today while watching Nascar...Nascar has gotten even more fun since joining a fantasy game...a lotto fun :D

Time to play with Baker...must get a few puffs first :smoke out:

BayBHuey

Latest posts

Latest posts