Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > A Guide to Fishsticks

Thread Title Search
A Guide to Fishsticks Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2017, 02:55 PM #17211
Ph-patrol

Ph-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichabod Crane View Post
And last night I got less than 3 hours of sleep because of the shots I got because the dog bit me. Woke up with a fever and sore as hell and cant sleep now.

The shots are worse than the dog bite. Shit the bruising was almost all gone the next day from the bite. Except where he tore the skin there is no bruises any more.
Shit.... give doc a call and take a sick day....catch up on sleep..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 03:45 PM #17212
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
Nice Diesel Fire Star! My poor little DF clone sure is a sad sight right now. Hope it starts to do something soon cuz its in very poor shape.
I didnt get shit for sleep last night myself. Was wide awake at 3:30 a.m, so I watched a movie until 5 a.m, fell back asleep, and slept till 8.
Now Im wicked tired still and got a shit ton of stuff to do today.
Sir-Cough-A-Gas
SuperSilverSourDieselGlue
SuperSilverSourLemonGlaze
Dubble RoadDawg
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 03:51 PM #17213
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
i slept 8 uninterrupted hours myself...

Old 06-20-2017, 03:58 PM #17214
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
^^ because you burn 10,000 calories in a day
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 04:00 PM #17215
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
cloning cuts today....

Old 06-20-2017, 04:45 PM #17216
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
Gotta T/P the outdoor plants from 3's to 45's today. UUUGH!..........
So much work today in the heat and I feel sluggishly tired already.
May just grow these GG99's outside.
Sir-Cough-A-Gas
SuperSilverSourDieselGlue
SuperSilverSourLemonGlaze
Dubble RoadDawg
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 04:55 PM #17217
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
i think all i need to do is refill the ro barrel today...gonna go out and catch some trail miles since we got a little rain last night...and of course i need to go get groceries again...

into the second week of 100+ temps,looking forward to this part of the summer being over with...its just plain hot in the house in the late afternoon...

the whole dispensary thing has been coming up here again...this time i said straight up it was gonna cost them 20k just to get me to come to the table...i dunno,just not excited about the idea of the possible money,or rather just not excited about growing a warehouse of blue dream or whatever...money is fine and everything,but for me at least doing something just for money never works out...it seems like you can pursue money or live life,but not both at the same time...

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 05:03 PM #17218
Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph-patrol View Post
Shit.... give doc a call and take a sick day....catch up on sleep..
Shit seems all better now. Finally fell back asleep for about 2 hours. So about 4.5 hours of sleep.

The fever was up over 4 degrees and broke soon after I woke up. About 102 degrees and I am normally about 97.5.

All good now got shit to do. Leaving town for 3 days to get my daughters housing set up this fall when she transfers to Michigan Tech.
Ichabod Crane is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 05:09 PM #17219
~star~crash~

if they are willing to pay you for your skills you should give it a go...can you do you own thing at the same time?

Old 06-20-2017, 05:31 PM #17220
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

they would be paying me for my time which is much more valuable to me...its not like my method is rocket science,i could write it down in about a 1/2 hour,but most growers are crappy at diagnosing problems or finding room problems and im generally pretty good at that...
at any rate,yes,if they want me that bad then they would have to let me basically do my own thing and be available to consult on the rest of the grow,and really what they want is my access to genetics...thats fine so long as they are willing to make some form of deal with whoever created them,but otherwise it would have to be something like i would contract grow exclusive stuff for them...ideally i could just get part of the plant count here and not have to alter my life too much,although it would be nice to not grow at home...or just get a med card and run my 4 plants at home and have the bigger garden somewhere else...

1 members found this post helpful.