in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Panama Haze

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Panama Haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-20-2016, 12:14 PM #21
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Thanks for the updates ValleyKush,

I like the way how you manage to control the size of your Panama Haze, improving the light intensity in all the branches. Very nice resins.

Is she around 80 days of flowering, isn't ? How are the aromas now in late flowering ?
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-21-2016, 08:00 PM #22
ValleyKush

ValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the rough
Thank you dubi. I wish she would have filled the tent up a little more but too small is a hell of alot easier to manage then too big so oh well.

Her scent is quite hard to describe. She doesnt really smell anything like the 4 panama girls I grew last year, but has a much more astringent plant smell with hints of nettle and fennel. Not the semi anise smell of fennel but similar otherwise. Kindof a skunky undertone but again, more in a planty way then a stinky one. She doesnt totaly stink my house up but still has a potent stink to her that permiates near by the tent. If it werent for the slightly skunky undertone most would just assume it was some sort of a stinky plant unrelated to canabis.

She is at 12 weeks tomorow.

So I dusted her with some mothers milk (bodhi) pollen when she first started flowering and collected the seeds about a month ago and put them in a paper bag with their little crystaly jackets. I smoked one bong hit of the jackets and wow! She started off incredibly clear and ready for my day, almost so much so that I had no idea how high I was. About an hour later I drove to work and on the way down I was thinking "holy shit it's green out" kindof tripping on all the new leaf growth in the previous 24. After getting to work an intense introverted mindstate set in and took me to a very deep thoughtful place. This lasted for 3 hours before lightly releasing me back to sobriety with no comedown. 4 1/2 hours off one bong hit is unheard of with my tolerance; and that was picked at 6 weeks flower with no cure! Cant wait for my first real test nugs...

Looks like you guys did a great job dubi... cant wait to grow out other haze hybrids and pure oth. Would love to see you guys cross that new zamal with purple haze.

On another note I have a pack of zamaladelica veging out to take panama haze's spot. Super excited! Looks like mostly malawi phenos but hopefuly their leaves will thin out as they mature.
ValleyKush is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2016, 05:59 PM #23
konopenko

konopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nice
Hey VK any update, looks there will be enough to smoke between summer
konopenko is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2016, 09:22 PM #24
ValleyKush

ValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for stopping by kono! I am very excited to have some jars full of this girl! I think I might try to cob some too!

Here she is today, day 89.

She just threw out a pretty decent batch of fresh pistils so I'm not quite sure if I should be starving her to the extent that I am. Was planning on chopping in right about 2 weeks so hopefully I have read her right and this is her last big push.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-09-2016, 09:37 PM #25
ValleyKush

Day 101-

Lots of fresh pistils still, not sure how much longer I should wait... any advice is welcome. She is starting to get some miites on her back corner so I will probly chop those few branches of her within the week.

She still smells similar but is getting a more tart berry smell to her under the bitter plant stink. My girlfriend says it smells kindof like a fresh baked raspberry sourdough donut lol.

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-10-2016, 01:54 PM #26
zachrockbadenof

zachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValleyKush View Post
She still smells similar but is getting a more tart berry smell to her under the bitter plant stink. My girlfriend says it smells kindof like a fresh baked raspberry sourdough donut lol.
stop it... u r making me hungry....
zachrockbadenof is offline Quote

Old 05-12-2016, 09:54 AM #27
ValleyKush

you and me both

Any advice on how long till harvest?

Old 05-12-2016, 10:18 AM #28
Terpene
I love the smell of cannabis in the morning

Terpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant future
You're looking excellent Valley Kush - give it till every white pistil dies on the plant, you won't be disappointed with the results!
Terpene is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-12-2016, 06:59 PM #29
ValleyKush

Thanks for stopping in terpene. Considering she has oth in her do you think i will need to drop under 12/12 to get her to quit throwing pistils? At this point I wouldnt be suprised if she wanted to go almost 20 weeks but I quit feeding her almost 3 weeks ago now so I'm not sure if I should give her one last feed?

Old 05-15-2016, 12:14 AM #30
Terpene
I love the smell of cannabis in the morning

Terpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValleyKush View Post
Thanks for stopping in terpene. Considering she has oth in her do you think i will need to drop under 12/12 to get her to quit throwing pistils? At this point I wouldnt be suprised if she wanted to go almost 20 weeks but I quit feeding her almost 3 weeks ago now so I'm not sure if I should give her one last feed?
I think the additional feeding and lighting switch won't be needed. In one of the shots I see the plant tossing the typical end of flower herm, so I would imagine another 10 days would be all the time it needs to seal off.
Terpene is offline Quote