You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Panama Haze

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Panama Haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2016, 03:56 AM #11
ValleyKush

ValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the rough
Pulled her out for her weekly training and figured I would take a few pics of her in natural light.

Look who showed up in the mulch! Some wild danish x wild lao! I think I am going to let them grow and see what happens.
ValleyKush is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-29-2016, 11:35 AM #12
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi ValleyKush,

The branching of your Panama Haze is more haze dominant, but the leaf trait and the response to flowering is more on the Panama side.

Your purple Panama looks yummy!
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2016, 05:22 AM #13
ValleyKush

ValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the rough
Day 44-

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2016, 03:33 AM #14
ValleyKush

She is developing a semi bitter, herbal, muted orange, hemlock kindof smell.

Any guesses how much longer she as to go?

Old 03-15-2016, 03:37 AM #15
OlDirtyHuman

OlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of light
5-6 weeks I'd guess.
Photos:
Pretty Flowers
OlDirtyHuman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2016, 05:56 PM #16
ValleyKush

Thanks odh, thats what I was thinking.

Old 03-22-2016, 03:57 PM #17
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Beautiful ValleyKush!

I love the way she looks in early flowering after the transplant
She just looks in her second reflowering, i think she can take 8-9 weeks more to finish since the moment of taken the pictures.

Please, keep us updated! Looks very promising
dubi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-29-2016, 07:39 AM #18
ValleyKush

Thanks dubi.

Here's a couple from tonight.

Any guesses what the brown spots are from? Lack of cal mag?

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2016, 12:28 AM #19
ValleyKush

Gave her a watering of 2tbsp per gal of bentonite clay. Still not sure what this girl wants but it has cal, k, mag, mn, fe, io, and zinc; it also has a negative charge which I assume is beneficial in some way? Maybe not but it cant hurt.

I am seeing a slowing down of fresh pistil growth and some calyx growth, even a few amber crystals on the leaves, so she seems to be winding down.

Here she is a few minutes ago:
:

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-20-2016, 03:51 AM #20
ValleyKush

Some shots from this afternoon.

12 members found this post helpful.