What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real Sour Diesel is DEAD

d4nk

Show me what you think is real sour. 3/4 growers will tell you they have the real sour and give you a rezdog cut. I havent seen the real thing in Colorado in almost 7 years.

Oh gee

Show me what you think is real sour. 3/4 growers will tell you they have the real sour and give you a rezdog cut. I havent seen the real thing in Colorado in almost 7 years.

It's seems Colorado in particular is being flooded with bull shit mis labeled cuts. That's too bad.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Not the clone only but, def a perma keeper in my stable.

attachment.php

View image in gallery

Just got her, so I am still learning her likes and dislikes. But everyone seems to be in love with this lady, it reminds them of something they have not had in a while.

mack 10

Veteran
She's around. But it takes a special grower to pull everything out.
Dialed she really is special.

its where i am.straight deisel fuel burned rubber and sour.i think in places where buds not as legal folks got the cut years ago and never let it go.colorado on the other hand and other states have so many new hybrids floating around there is no way growers are holding on to cuts when so much other good shit is available.ive had to scrap strains so i could make room for new stuff.it happens.

d4nk

jiggy that is a cut that was given to me labeled as headband. very fuely, but not sour, it has a sweetness instead. but yes, that cut and the sssdh ( which is nearly identical) are the closest ive seen since 2008. since ive began my search ive had more people tell me they have it, i dont believe them. but i did contact one of my old sources and he says he can definitely still get it, so im weary, but excited

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
come to the east coast all we smoke is sour

I love my city and get some pretty decent nugs when I need, but the problem I have is how people call just about anything "sour".

A hint of chemmy ness and its automatically "sour d". I would rather outsource to the west for some blue dream or gsc.

I understand that the average pot head will not know the difference between AJSD, chem 91, rez's sour.

As a planter it just frustrates the hell out of me to not know what I am getting.

I pop the beans from fire nugs so, it just sucks never knowing.

props shiskaboy!poppin seeds like that of mystery strains or ones you know only a little info on takes effort,time ,smarts,.i believe it makes you a better grower.keep poppin the bagseed .i love learning new things like new mystery bagseed

Bobbles

I haven't seen a lot of strains in a really long time, around the same time period Id say. Circa 2004 to 2007 there was some unreal flower going around the west coast. I think all the hoarding of strains coupled with busts caught up and we now have lost genetics. The stuff going around now a days is straight garbage, a lot of terrible growers and/or mislabeled strains... Too much emphasis on concentrates so the skill of producing flower is apparently being lost.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
The thrill of the hunt

The thrill of the hunt

props shiskaboy!poppin seeds like that of mystery strains or ones you know only a little info on takes effort,time ,smarts,.i believe it makes you a better grower.keep poppin the bagseed .i love learning new things like new mystery bagseed

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement.

In order to speculate I have to read all the chemdawg and sour d threads, but I learned a lot about the clones that are out there and compare the traits. I know I will never be sure, but I like the "hunting"

I just really like to hunt packs, so I cannot hold on to any beans. I still have a few of some ones I made, but all the beans I buy get popped right away.

Gr3anBean

I agree I remember the original sour diesel or the Bio sour diesel as some called it, She was sticky as Glue and had a wall penetrating Sour gasoline skunk diesel fuel smell!!! The sour diesel I have come across since then is not the same this was back in 06,07.

"Never give a sword to man that can not dance"
picture.php

Confucius (c. 551 - c. 479 BC)

Latest posts

Latest posts