What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Today, January 20th, in History

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
picture.php

This GrandoggyPurps is for you!!!! CHEERS!
picture.php

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks Skip.
Good to reread Gypsis intensions.

Sending all my best Karma to Gypsi and his loved ones.
We´ll meet Again my friend, sure we will.

Should I ask Skip the astrologer when it will happen.
No, we'll just meet Again one very happy day

P

MR happy

Great community!! I feel honored to be a member! Illegal or not this site is the informative! remember members, trolls are like mice! One is cute, but boy they spread quickly until a trap or that cat is called in! I LOVE THESE FORUMS!!!

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Well, here it is...

01-20-2004, 04:17 AM

Sorry I can not give out any more rep today in this thread :(

Here's to another decade (at least...)!

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Birthday ICMAG :party:
A big thanks goes out to Gypsy, Skip, Payaso, Oldpink, who made it possible to create such
a great community..to all members, friends & Vendors for the great contrubutions around this
place..and last but not least, to all my fellow mods and mentors

:thank you:

one love
:smoke out:

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
so what this tells me is that he made his first post and left just enough time to celebrate 4:20 am with a doobie and glass of bubbley.....nice

Well, here it is...

01-20-2004, 04:17 AM

Sorry I can not give out any more rep today in this thread :(

Here's to another decade (at least...)!

Skip

Veteran
so what this tells me is that he made his first post and left just enough time to celebrate 4:20 am with a doobie and glass of bubbley.....nice
That's 4:20am west coast time, so it's probably more like 12:20pm, London time. :)

I've been trying to remember whether I was in London or Amsterdam that day...10 yrs ago, hard to remember...

Of course hanging out with Gypsy is hard to forget! I'm sure most ppl who've met him will agree. :)

There's rarely a dull moment. He's quite a character!

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I guess I'm a bit late, but Happy Birthday ICMag. The site was a few months old when I joined, I can remember the vibe back then. I can't believe I'm still here a decade later, on the same account I signed up with....

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
10 years ago I clicked on a link and been here ever since. Ive learned to grow and made a lot of lifelong friends. Thank you ICMag.

:thank you:
:plant grow::greenstars::greenstars: :smoke out:

Latest posts

Latest posts