Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > Snype's Cloning Formula For Root Nubs In 3 Days!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Snype's Cloning Formula For Root Nubs In 3 Days! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-24-2016, 09:08 PM #231
CoCoColaClassic

CoCoColaClassic is on a distinguished road
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJgQcuZDxHc/

I use 0.2 ml/gal chlorine and sterilizable collars and get killere results. I dont even break down my system anymore.
T5 veg, HPS Bloom
Strains:
Northern Lights (Sensi)
Chocolope (DNA)
Dutch Cheese (DP)

Last edited by CoCoColaClassic; 11-24-2016 at 09:10 PM.. Reason: correct url
CoCoColaClassic is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2016, 01:27 AM #232
Rixky

Rixky is on a distinguished road
Hi all, great thread!
Just wanted to add that I have been using an air hose attachment that a buddy of mine made here locally and it works great! He has it available on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MXYBTL3...ds=rootaerator

Definitely worth checking out.
Rixky is offline Quote

Old 05-30-2018, 04:24 PM #233
p0opstlnksal0t

p0opstlnksal0t is just really nicep0opstlnksal0t is just really nicep0opstlnksal0t is just really nicep0opstlnksal0t is just really nicep0opstlnksal0t is just really nicep0opstlnksal0t is just really nicep0opstlnksal0t is just really nicep0opstlnksal0t is just really nicep0opstlnksal0t is just really nice
has anyone tried Blue Life Red Slime Rx for cleaning/sterilizing from Cyanobacteria? it might be a better option than using an antibiotic.

sorry to dredge up an old post...

IG @square_root_pharms
p0opstlnksal0t is offline Quote

Old 06-23-2018, 10:01 PM #234
fabietto83s

fabietto83s is on a distinguished road
excellent snipe guide
fabietto83s is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2018, 03:15 PM #235
Dirt Bag

Dirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the rough
I'm lazy. My mother's are perpetually too big. I have two 28 site DIY Ziploc Storage Container cloners and only 16 veg sites. Why? Well, 28 is the most I could arrange in the container lid, but why 2? Because, like I said, I'm lazy. I've seen every video. I've read every thread. I've tried literally dozens of different concoctions and the one that works best, hands down, is plain old water. Yep. I don't count nodes. I don't trim the leaf tips. Hell, most of the time I don't trim it at all. I cut off a growing shoot, any shoot. Top, sides, bottom, whatever. Whichever ones look good. I toss scraggle. The fatter and healthier the stalk, the faster it roots. Period. Woody, skinny branches from below take longer. I like the 1/4"-3/16" diameter branches that are green and newer. They seem to root the most and the quickest. Anyway, back to 2 cloners. I only choose the best 16 for veg and restock it. Often I have 56 from which to choose. Then it doesn't matter if they take 3 days (*cough* bullshit) or 3 weeks, I always have huge rooty bitches ready for their next adventure.
I "make" my "plain old water" with 7 parts RO and 1 part tap water. I adjust to 6.0pH with diluted sulphuric acid as the tap water here comes from a treatment plant with chloromines, the pH buffered to 7.8, and around 250 ppm TDS. This cannot be easily pH adjusted as is due to the buffers.
I run the cloners 1 minute on, 4 minutes off 24/7. Both are under a single 24" Phillips T12 plant light. (yeah, that funky pinkish one).
Some never root. Maybe 1 in 20. Probably due to the cut. Embolisms happen. But the rest thrive! They grow in there. Not just roots. Everything. My cuttings get bigger when rooting. I don't time them but our veg cycle takes 2-3 weeks and clones are always rooty by then.
Want one piece of rock solid advice? Don't add anything to your cloner water.

Last edited by Dirt Bag; 06-24-2018 at 06:59 PM.. Reason: Additional information
Dirt Bag is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2018, 03:53 PM #236
tleaf jr.
Came up off 75w

tleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud of
Ahhh. I remember snype, wondering what the mad scientist is up to today.

Old 06-25-2018, 05:28 AM #237
Loc Dog

Loc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Bag View Post
I'm lazy. My mother's are perpetually too big. I have two 28 site DIY Ziploc Storage Container cloners and only 16 veg sites. Why? Well, 28 is the most I could arrange in the container lid, but why 2? Because, like I said, I'm lazy. I've seen every video. I've read every thread. I've tried literally dozens of different concoctions and the one that works best, hands down, is plain old water. Yep. I don't count nodes. I don't trim the leaf tips. Hell, most of the time I don't trim it at all. I cut off a growing shoot, any shoot. Top, sides, bottom, whatever. Whichever ones look good. I toss scraggle. The fatter and healthier the stalk, the faster it roots. Period. Woody, skinny branches from below take longer. I like the 1/4"-3/16" diameter branches that are green and newer. They seem to root the most and the quickest. Anyway, back to 2 cloners. I only choose the best 16 for veg and restock it. Often I have 56 from which to choose. Then it doesn't matter if they take 3 days (*cough* bullshit) or 3 weeks, I always have huge rooty bitches ready for their next adventure.
I "make" my "plain old water" with 7 parts RO and 1 part tap water. I adjust to 6.0pH with diluted sulphuric acid as the tap water here comes from a treatment plant with chloromines, the pH buffered to 7.8, and around 250 ppm TDS. This cannot be easily pH adjusted as is due to the buffers.
I run the cloners 1 minute on, 4 minutes off 24/7. Both are under a single 24" Phillips T12 plant light. (yeah, that funky pinkish one).
Some never root. Maybe 1 in 20. Probably due to the cut. Embolisms happen. But the rest thrive! They grow in there. Not just roots. Everything. My cuttings get bigger when rooting. I don't time them but our veg cycle takes 2-3 weeks and clones are always rooty by then.
Want one piece of rock solid advice? Don't add anything to your cloner water.
His rockwool method is great. I get 23 out of 25 usually. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=268211
Loc Dog is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2018, 01:28 PM #238
Dirt Bag

Dirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loc Dog View Post
His rockwool method is great. I get 23 out of 25 usually. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=268211
I said maybe. Remember, I'm lazy. I don't count. Could be less.

Rockwool sucks compared to a cloner because:
  • Rockwool costs money
  • Rockwool has to be pH adjusted
  • Rockwool has to be disposed of
  • Rockwool is usually hand watered
  • Rockwool is not environmentally friendly
  • Cloner water is virtually free
  • No media to pH adjust
  • Cloner is infinitely reusable
  • Cloner is automatic

I used to deal with all that rockwool mess... Then I wised up.
Dirt Bag is offline Quote