Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > New room same cuts now 'hermied' for over a year....

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
New room same cuts now 'hermied' for over a year.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-23-2018, 09:26 PM #21
Jmo420

Jmo420 is on a distinguished road
I really appreciate everyones input so far
Jmo420 is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2018, 01:40 AM #22
insomniac_AU

insomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjrom90 View Post
Could it be caused by the large difference in light intensity going from T5s to Gavitas? I imagine the plants could have a stress response to such a large increase in light. Maybe try vegging with more light.
Not saying it's not possible but I've never had that issue. My plants veg 18/6 under CFLs and get transplanted to the flower chamber under 600HPS 12/12 all in one day. In my recent crop the power was out on 3 different days and I had to run my flower chamber with 1 80W CFL for about 6 hours on those days and still no hermies. It could be that those genetics are particularly unstable and the change in light intensity is enough. If that's the case not sure I could work with them unless it's something amazing. As others have mentioned might be time to try some new strains? I hope you get it sorted quickly.