What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nature Lovers' Thread

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
Hello folks,

The name of this thread might be easily recognized by some of ICM users.

This thread has been present and quite popular among users of another, recently closed, forum. Still hoping that it will eventually raise from the ashes, I would like to start a thread of all Nature lovers.

Made by nature lovers. Made for nature lovers.

Please feel free to post whatever images provided they embody Nature in any of its uncountable forms.

Plants, animals, clouds, landscapes, rivers, woods, meadows and many more - all this stuff contributes to a vast variety of our environment.

Show us what u like around u. Show how much of a nature lover u are!

:wave:

Last edited:
G

here are some new york grey squirrels that i feed throughout the year and as you can see its cold out today. we call one of them bob. he comes right up to ya and takes food from your hand. pretty cool.

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
hi, fish 131
cool to see u here! great pics, esp. the last one. it makes me miss spring sooo much!!!

smokin crip66, heh, what a funny guy that Bob is
He's got that evil spark in his eye so watch yourself when u ain't got enough nuts for him LOL.

Seems that u have some tough weather atm

keep posting!

Last edited:
G

I have been a nature lover since the tender age of 6 when i caught my first snake.ever since then,i have loved the outdoors,fresh air,and especially animals.i have to look around for an old floppy disk i have.some real cool pics i took when i was around 15 or 16. found this really big fat salamander with either yellow or orange sponts on its back,and weird pattern on its belly.cool thread k+

D

dankbudz

i have no pix to show...but come to colorado the rocky mtns are beautiful:)

Nomad

mau24tn.jpg

mau16zc.jpg

Guest423

Veteran
damn nice pics guys, makes me want to travel a little more, i don't have any pics either but i love the outdoors.....i'm lookin at buying a new cam though....if anyone else wants to compare different cameras just click on the link by my sig.

later guys

Nomad

those are pics of maui in '05, hopefully this year ill be visiting the big island.

aloha!

Last edited:

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
hey hey NKOTS, GOOD to see the Nature Lovers Thread back in action!

I don't have any new pics, snow still holding outside my window's getting me a bit mad now, so, to tag the thread here's some of my last years selection.

Let's sit down for a while and shout: spring, Spring, SPRING!!! Maybe it doesn't know it's way to us!!

rgds, kov

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics

pics

Here are some pictures of our little bit of paradise...we are very blessed :D
I love looking at all of these wonderful pictures you guys are posting!
Sunny that rainbow is just amazing! wow

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Great bird pics The Watcher. :yes:

Just one bird pic I currently have, from last fall, storks slowly getting ready to travel to Africa.

rgds, kov

BTW: Mrs.Babba, that pic with a dog, do i recognize your herb growing corner all covered with snow? It was soo green last summer!

Last edited:

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
nature lovers thread

nature lovers thread

continued from og... ill get things started...

spring has sprung! inspired to be break out the old cam again :yummy:

add your pics

Latest posts

Latest posts