What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Star, Smoke report.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Delta 9 Labs, Ed Borg, did a cross, but now germination is iffy.

Herbie seeds has some, I believe

I had one of his Super Star, sensi star x sensi star, for a couple
years that I was so sad to lose to grower error.

I do have his sensi star x nycd male that I use in crosses. That male
traits show easily over the female.

Upping a 10 year old thread is a good idea, some of the old crosses
are worthy.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Is cantaloupe melon a known flavor from sensi star? I smoked some for the first time last year and am trying to articulate whether or not I had real sensi star or if it was a mislabeled bag. Stuff was nicely stoney with some cerebral to it. Thanks in advance to anyone that can answer my question

Holeshot22

Sensi Star is not what it used to be.!! Nice grow though. Looks very Sativa looking.?Where did younger your seeds from.?If you want a great Sensi star looking plant. Grab some Black Domina.( great strain) x Sensi Star from World of seeds. Very big yeilder and great smoke . Heavy old school Sensi with some taste from BD.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Folks

If you are looking for Sensi Star .
Google ; Derg Corra Collective . They have a repro .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

ion

running sensi star X black widow at the moment.....ill know what she has in about 10wks....beanhoarder's gear, doesnt state when she's from.
im a bit giddy for the results, yes.

GUY-FAWKES

Sensi Star is not what it used to be.!! Nice grow though. Looks very Sativa looking.?Where did younger your seeds from.?If you want a great Sensi star looking plant. Grab some Black Domina.( great strain) x Sensi Star from World of seeds. Very big yeilder and great smoke . Heavy old school Sensi with some taste from BD.

tell me more about the sensi star x BD mate, ive after a good solid indica to add to my stable and that sound spot on.

Holeshot22

Shit . Didn't see this post.
It's one I've kept around for a little while now, which is saying something. I'm very picky. Has large buds, stems can be a little thin at times. Very branchy. But good yielder . Buds aren't overly sticky , but the smoke is smooth & fruity,and a quite good hybrid stone. I like it . If you want a good sticky heavy Indica ( good yielder). Grab some Vanilla Kush. Very strong Indica stone.Nice hashy Vanilla taste

Goldslug

Holeshot51

I’ve grown a few sensi star plants over the years, and they were all very hash plant looking . Very dense nugs. This looks like it has a lot of sative in it.