What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

something isnt right....looking a lil better...

Hey,
thanks for looking, I didnt see any hermies, i dont touch the tops or pistiles, and i did notice on 4 of the 5 plants there are clusters of new pistles forming. So im thinking it might have something to to with the changing from H.P.S light to Metal Halide light. well i guess we will see what happens....Peace...C.C.

Niemand

Re: something isnt right....looking a lil better...

centralcalgrowe said:
Hey,
thanks for looking, I didnt see any hermies, i dont touch the tops or pistiles, and i did notice on 4 of the 5 plants there are clusters of new pistles forming. So im thinking it might have something to to with the changing from H.P.S light to Metal Halide light. well i guess we will see what happens....Peace...C.C.

Did I miss something. What were they doing before? How old are they? It could be age, and them finally showing their sex, because its usually the other way around, going from MH to HPS helps them show their sex,(the light simulates autumn) Peace, Niemand