What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I wonder which one...?

DarkLance

Hi everybody! I was wondering if you could help me with my "problem". I'm about to start my first garden and need to pick a strain.

I will be growing in a drip hydro unit I have built. The plants will need to be excessively trained to meet the requirements of the grow-space. Lighting is 140w MH for vegging, and 150w HPS for flowering. I will also require a very short flowering time.

My picks so far have been:

- Bogboggle, from BOG
- Haze #5, from emeryseeds
- POG Blueberry X Northern Lights X G13, from seedsdirect
- Northern Lights, from Newlines.nl

The last, of course, is an ideal situation, as it will be MUCH easier. Any suggests would be a great help.

definitly not the haze i think it would be easier working with the clones as you have females but bogs genetics are top quality as well.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
hey brother

hey brother

What ever you do steer clear of Emery seeds.This guy has taken advantage of the whole cannabis community.He only ripped me for $800.00 ,,,,*Capt. bows head and cusses* that guys a cancer to our community!Stick with the seed distributor that runs this forum,you can't go wrong there my friend.Take care.......................CC:) :eek:

deZerTomB

emery=bad news

emery=bad news

luckily I have never been ripped by him, I heard the word thru the grapevine first. haze flowers toolong anyway.

Hippo

Like these have said above, id go for the Bog strain or the Northern lights.
Goodluck
Hippo

DarkLance

Thanks all!

I'm going to go with 2 NL and 2 Rescue Me from newlines so I can get going right away

I'll mix in some of tha Bog seeds down the road. I will, of course, be getting dem from seedsdirect :) Look forward to posting my journal soon

Edit: Never heard that about emery, Cap'n. I thought he was a a good fella. Well I guess not. His prices did seem a little steep. Thanks for the head's up

Last edited:

shifty

since it's your first grow, I would get my beans from seedsdirect.to and try the Nirvana strains. You get decent quality for the relative low cost.