What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel Grow

Preid

Hey, some sour diesel which are currently germinating are coming my way and i want to know if anyones tried to grow them before, some advice would be welcomed alot. Ive never grow this strain before and am weiry. ITS 8 WEEKS TO FLOWER! Anyone know how to speed this up.

Anything welcomed and i'll add some pics soon to if all goes well.

Preid

Last edited:

king j

you should try a search of the site because sour diesel is a pretty popular grow right now since the second backcross came out. Also SD is a sativa dom plant so speeding up flower to 8 weeks aint that much of a wait and besides that this stuff is supposed to be pretty potent so choppin it early probly wouldnt ruin the stone completely. well i really got no great pearls of wisdom about this strain so goodluck to ya.

G

Sour Diesel's a 10+ week flower,nothing eight-week about it at ALL.
Nutes at 6.0 pH,as much light as you can hang....

Keep us posted!

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
Rezdog Sour Diesel's a 10+ week flower,nothing eight-week about it at ALL.

First thing I thought when I read the post!! They will take all and more of 10 weeks and DEFINETLY worth it!!!
Most strains are 8 weeks to finish. The quickest would be a BOG strain(44-47days) or a any fast flowering indica. Read the descriptions on Sedds Direct and they will be between 56-63 days flower time. Thats 8 weeks and more. Don't worry though time will pass and it will be worth the wait(weight) get it! lol!!!

omega7

Try a 18on/12off light schedule for flowering. Should speed it up a week maybe 2.

Last edited:

Preid

Thanx

Thanx

I've been looking around and according to some of the growers that have tried this strain the waits worth it. I'll add pics soon as i can. I must go:abduct:

deZerTomB

timer

timer

Try a 18on/12off light schedule for flowering. Should speed it up a week maybe 2.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can you do that? There is only 24 hrs. to a day.

you need a really good timer, one that works on a weekly basis. or you can doit manually.

Preid

Grows Off

Grows Off

Someone killed my seeds, new seeds on the way folks so dont panic. Your favorite grower is still gonna grow:p

Hippo

Ive done 14/10 for flower before now but i tend to believe that its does stress em somewat. The plants that i did this light cycle with did throw out a few nana's if i remember right.
IMO just flower em they way they should be flowered, if u do use a reduced light cycle, expect reduced quality maybe but definatly reduced yeild.

Goodluck

Preid

Good-ish News

Good-ish News

Well after the accident involving a co-grower drying out the germination towels with my sour d seeds in them, no names are being mentioned (you know who you are) but 1 survived so the grow will go ahead. It'll be a male porbably but im gonna grow it until i know. I also got my strawberry plants (decoy), but thats not important yet. Pics coming soon...:abduct: