What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Little Sample

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
cut from the garden just now.... will enjoy vaporbongers in about 3 days or so. :D NIRVANA SEEDS - CITRAL (DAY 55) THSEEDS - KAL X (DAY 65)

Last edited:

Preid

My first seeds

My first seeds

:eek: My Nirvana - Sweet Purple were shit seeds. Only 7 germinated and all the leafs at the top were purple and tasted like sour apples. You've done well there. What kind of feed are you using?

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
thanks too... forest... home ~ :D

they are organic preid.... i feed bone meal, blood meal and indo bat guano. they only get rain water.

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
My grandmother has been using rain water since I can remember to water all the plants in here yard and her garden!!
Sounds like a good idea, my water out of the tap is 225ppm, rain water is probably better!!!!
What is the longest you have kept some around? Any thing you do to keep it from being stagnent? Mosquitos?

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
i learned it from my granny.... God love her. maybe 2 weeks... it get's stored in a 20 gallon cooler with a nice air tight lid and rotate it with 10 milk gallon jugs. i heard ya about those nasty little pests ~

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
yes there are two paths, you can't go back, but in the long run

there's still time to change the road you're on....

and it makes me wonder ~

1330bonzo.GIF

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
damn that citral tastes great.... buzz is outstanding as well. like sweet lemonaid ~

the kal x tastes exactly like a pine tree smells.

friendlyfriend

Veteran
excellent product zep! glad to see one of the older and nicer members around here prospering like yourself and enjoying quality smoke like that :) I really the Kal X leaf structure very unique. keep up the excellent work :)

Pat_Smear

I think we could all use a little jimmy page whaling on the double neck guitar ala farmer johns sour bubble thread, you know in honor of the up coming harvest:D

look at him go
1330jimmy4.gif

hope you dont mind zep

Last edited:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
thanks for the wonderful words friend.... karma passed on is a good thing ~ :abduct:

hehe... rock it pat, rock it ! :D

thanks for the encouragement fellas ~ it really does feel good to get.... and i will happily send it right back at ya. :)

Hybrid

Looking good zeppelin:eek:. I've been wanting too try that Citral it sounds tasty, and looks frosty as well.

Peace
Hybrid

Aquaman2112

looking like your gonna have a great month......
kal x very potent?
keep up the good work!
hey Zep.
The seeds of happiness,
The ground is rich from tender care, Repay, do not forget, no, no.
Dance in the dark of night, sing to the morning light.

hard to chose from all the killer but thought this would be a good one for a grow site!

Aquaman2112
ps harvest time is even better than any ole holiday
>Grin>