What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

R

Robrites

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha....assume much? I voted for him, personally. Doesn't make the meme any less funny. GTFOH. Might also look up the definition of hypocrisy, Hoss.

PerPro bro, you have a new join date but seem to know your way around like you're been here before.

Every thread about politics in the Toker's Den has been binned, by mods, it's just a forbidden subject (clearly against TOU); also, although it doesn't seem to be mentioned in the OP here, political posts/pics are not allowed in this thread.

As you can plainly see it leads to dissension, and in this case it was quick to do so.

I'm not a mod & have no authority here at all but I'll still ask you and any others to please stop posting political shit.......

:dunno:

PerPro bro, you have a new join date but seem to know your way around like you're been here before.

Every thread about politics in the Toker's Den has been binned, by mods, it's just a forbidden subject (clearly against TOU); also, although it doesn't seem to be mentioned in the OP here, political posts/pics are not allowed in this thread.

As you can plainly see it leads to dissension, and in this case it was quick to do so.

I'm not a mod & have no authority here at all but I'll still ask you and any others to please stop posting political shit.......

:dunno:

My meme wasn't political. It makes fun of a quote from way back before he was even considered a politician. No policies, parties, political stances were made. I didn't make it political, bozo did. So no funny quotes or pictures are OK if the picture is of a "politician" even if it isn't political in nature? Way to be adults and cater to someone who can't just keep scrolling. That funny picture is funny, not political. Sorry to the easily offended!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
My meme wasn't political. It makes fun of a quote from way back before he was even considered a politician. No policies, parties, political stances were made. I didn't make it political, bozo did. So no funny quotes or pictures are OK if the picture is of a "politician" even if it isn't political in nature? Way to be adults and cater to someone who can't just keep scrolling. That funny picture is funny, not political. Sorry to the easily offended!

being sorry is not enough to the EO. you must ALSO say you were WRONG, and their idol CAN walk on water...:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts