What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

east coast growers thread

HOVA

Veteran
cool thread! just checkin' in from RI, apparently some people puffin' some serious DANK on the east coast.:smoke out:
here's some cosmic brain from dynasty seeds
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=42511&pictureid=1473105&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

silver mt. from bodhi
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=42511&pictureid=1128565&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]
I'm trying to keep only 8 moms going forward, had to take sentimentality out of the selection process.
hope this thread takes off, its nice to see good stuff over here.:tiphat:

Glad to have ya
nice gear
Many blessings

yocs

picture.php

here's most my little set up. Two coming down tomorrow then moving some sour kush to flower. Never shows anyone my setup so you guys should feel special lol

hicksticky

Still at large...
@hicksticky- That minion city diesel looks fantastic!! They all look great, but the MCD stood out to me.

:tiphat: Thanks...... you got some fire kicking out the heat yourself lol.

The MCD is some pretty nice smoke...... she is real greasy and dank, as is all the Sanctuary Garden gear ive ran.
Gonna do another run of her indoors get a feel on how she does, got a lot of genetics I'm am and gonna run gunning for the same spot in my mother's cab.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Stink Panties
picture.php

Corey StarDawg
picture.php

OGKB S1 #3 "the Three"
picture.php

ECSD
picture.php

that's about it for clone onlys at the moment, of course there's a few interesting mutants in you're into that scene…
picture.php

HOVA

Veteran
Chunky im in love with that pineapple princess i would love to make her my mistress
You can aways Spread some love towards the east coast
We are always ready
I got those stinky panties
Im in love with her duck feet
I think i have a foot fetish of some sort now lol

Last edited:
Chunky you are killing the cuts bro, very sticky looking plants everyone of them! the gluebreath just looks amazing, very impressive

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Born at Maimonides in 69, moved to Upset NY to catch a breath of fresh air whew! Managed to find a decent bagel so doin alright

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2 of the most generous guys on ICmag are Chunky Pigs & usefull idiot !!!! I see chunky made it in , now we gotta get usefull here !
i'll give him a shout in a few :tiphat:

FBN , glad to see ya pop in brutha !!!:good:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
east coastah here! florida/mass/ct/maine all hold special places in my heart and history.

i'm a canna refugee in ME right now, trying to follow my passion, but missing my family in lower parts of new england.

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
Corey
picture.php

picture.php

GG4
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

best part about the east coast?
not fetching a lousy 2 per unit lol.
i couldnt keep my doors open for west coast prices!

HOVA

Veteran
Im so glad to see this thread taking off like i knew it would.
Shout out to all that posted up so far from the east coast
Lets take this thread into the 1000s

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
which cut?
corey is like chem d
better all around plant IMO
chemmy funk, loud shit.
smell carries over to the taste.
can't crack a jar of her anywhere or everybody knows you got dank.

HOVA

Veteran
I just got the corey, gg4, chacos ecsd, and stinky panties
Ive run a few star dawg before but i need screamin loud

EASTSIDE!