What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

zamzia's floating ideas thread

zamzia

Veteran
Few more chucked in water last night for lols:

picture.php

picture.php

zamzia

Veteran
Hopefully this will be the end of my relationship with BMs, it's been emotional, but bye bye you little shitcnuts...

picture.php

Miraculous Meds

Love all heaths grows. So u have v3, chiesel, and is high life a cross of his too? I remember the v3 n chiesel in his tree grows. They got huge. What was the lineage on v3? Well I'm exited for u bud. Looks like that ninja turtle is there to peform seed surgery if needed. R they from 2012, then, 5 years old? Hopefully u get too germination rates!!
Here's a little HR inspired grow.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

zamzia

Veteran
Love all heaths grows. So u have v3, chiesel, and is high life a cross of his too? I remember the v3 n chiesel in his tree grows. They got huge. What was the lineage on v3? Well I'm exited for u bud. Looks like that ninja turtle is there to peform seed surgery if needed. R they from 2012, then, 5 years old? Hopefully u get too germination rates!!

Hey MM
Yeah me too, totally inspirational. Yeah, I've got V3, Chiesel and Black Rose seeds left. Highlife seeds was one of Heath's friends that did the retail. Yeah, there's a cut of the Chiesel called Heath's BYC (Big Yield Cut). Really popular with my smoking friends. V3 is G13xWW if I recall correctly. Heath was back on the boards yesterday so he might well chime in if we're lucky. They've been stored in the fridge so hopefully no germ issues, but not cracking them anytime soon, was just chuffed to find them in my stash when I went through it the other day. Lots of gems in my collection.
All the best
zam

Last edited:
B

bigganjabud

Zam urry up and get out of retirement mate this thread was banging mate

zamzia

Veteran
Shabba

Sooooooo...

Anyone know which lining on the Secret Jardins is 'better'? I bought Orca ones a couple years back, but I've never used them due to the grassing ex, but I'm about to set up a mate and need some supplies.
Or the old school Mylar ones:
"The Dark Room Grow Room DR240 is the most advanced grow tent available. It is the first line of grow tents to utilize thermal film on the interior, which is highly reflective, waterproof and extremely insulative (offering 97% reflection and thermal protection)."

Speak to me peeps!!

B

bigganjabud

Shabba

Sooooooo...

Anyone know which lining on the Secret Jardins is 'better'? I bought Orca ones a couple years back, but I've never used them due to the grassing ex, but I'm about to set up a mate and need some supplies.
Or the old school Mylar ones:
"The Dark Room Grow Room DR240 is the most advanced grow tent available. It is the first line of grow tents to utilize thermal film on the interior, which is highly reflective, waterproof and extremely insulative (offering 97% reflection and thermal protection)."

Speak to me peeps!!

Well it's funny you should ask mate as I got one of each mate tbh I'm just deciding and playing with set ups at the moment but them orcas develop little pin picks in the skin that are viable from the outside but nothing a lil cover over front won't sort out

Well I reckon you'll see soon either way man haha

Plus ya due a visit soon so you can probly do the math after that and see what ya rekon but...........

If you can keep ya hand in ya pocket for other bits and bobs you'll be able to get a few grows out of the orcas in the meantime fella

Might aswell seeing as they're there really

I remember setting back up again

All the excitement of it all and that

Love it when it all comes together and the jars start seeing the buds mate

Promise that veg will even excite you again for the first couple runs man hahah

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hard to say...
Do as the germans and let the tech specs decide for you hahaha.
I've had a large 240X120 tent with white lining (that orca I presume ?) and now I'm using a smaller one with mylar (SJ lodge 90) with no differences observed...
From a 2017 point of view, I guess if you use a shittly light the best reflective material will not be able to do anything and if you have a great light then the 5,7% more reflectiveness won't make your buds much fatter...
Hahaha that helped a lot eh ?

zamzia

Veteran
Hard to say...
Do as the germans and let the tech specs decide for you hahaha.
I've had a large 240X120 tent with white lining (that orca I presume ?) and now I'm using a smaller one with mylar (SJ lodge 90) with no differences observed...
From a 2017 point of view, I guess if you use a shittly light the best reflective material will not be able to do anything and if you have a great light then the 5,7% more reflectiveness won't make your buds much fatter...
Hahaha that helped a lot eh ?

Lolz! Looking at them and with BGBs observation of the pin holes, I might just go Mylar for my friends grow.

Well it's funny you should ask mate as I got one of each mate tbh I'm just deciding and playing with set ups at the moment but them orcas develop little pin picks in the skin that are viable from the outside but nothing a lil cover over front won't sort out

Well I reckon you'll see soon either way man haha

Plus ya due a visit soon so you can probly do the math after that and see what ya rekon but...........

If you can keep ya hand in ya pocket for other bits and bobs you'll be able to get a few grows out of the orcas in the meantime fella

Might aswell seeing as they're there really

I remember setting back up again

All the excitement of it all and that

Love it when it all comes together and the jars start seeing the buds mate

Promise that veg will even excite you again for the first couple runs man hahah

Yeah man, we need to get that sorted!

Blazeee

Veteran
Lolz! Looking at them and with BGBs observation of the pin holes, I might just go Mylar for my friends grow.

Yeah man, we need to get that sorted!

If your buying new and want the best lining in a tent go for the Homebox with the par+ lining, those tents are the shit, some of the best i have used, the par+ lining makes a huge difference especially with a CMH inside makes it hard to look in to when the lights are on. + the tents are very very sturdy and can support alot of weight.

Cheaper options i would go for a Green Qube with the 2.2m head height, gives you the chance to upgrade to a gavita later down the line, also very secure and sturdy tent, no light leakes etc. Hydro lab is also good, got some of the thickest poles in a tent that i have seen, no light leaks etc.

Ive used quite a few tents over the years and these 3 brands are definitely the best out there.

B

bigganjabud

If your buying new and want the best lining in a tent go for the Homebox with the par+ lining, those tents are the shit, some of the best i have used, the par+ lining makes a huge difference especially with a CMH inside makes it hard to look in to when the lights are on. + the tents are very very sturdy and can support alot of weight.

Cheaper options i would go for a Green Qube with the 2.2m head height, gives you the chance to upgrade to a gavita later down the line, also very secure and sturdy tent, no light leakes etc. Hydro lab is also good, got some of the thickest poles in a tent that i have seen, no light leaks etc.

Ive used quite a few tents over the years and these 3 brands are definitely the best out there.

See this is why I should have asked about before I upgraded to my second set up

And zam imma bout to fire you a pm after my dinner mate

zamzia

Veteran

I've bought a couple of the Homebox Par+ 120cm jobbies thanks for the nod Blazeee. Setting up at a new location and I'll update as I go :)

Big thanks to my man BGB and the fam for their hospitality and introducing me to dabbing for the first time - half hour after I arrived and I was high AF! This went on from lunch time until 4am the next morning! Damn bro! Great prep for Dam this weekend!!

All the best
zam