You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Blackberry

Thread Title Search
Blackberry Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-14-2015, 02:12 PM #1
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud of
Blackberry

Blackberry...

Effects. Zoned and mellow. Relax into your couch which turns into the only place you wanna be haha.. you become one with your furniture. Very clear head but subtle. Its best when your chillin. Not much euphoria. But nice medicinal effect. Enough head to make you feel good. Eyes heavy. No running thoughts. Chill weed. Maybe watch a movie type shit. Remember mellow not crazy potency. Good potency tho. 9/10

Taste. Fruity. Berryish and Tangie like citrus dom. Slight earthy and og hints in the back. Top notch fire!! 9/10

Odour. Very similar to blackberries. Not quite but i can see where the name comes from. Deep and dark berries... not much dank but still fire... 9/10

Looks. 10/10 yall got eyes haha

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2015, 02:24 PM #2
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Nice strain...enjoyed growing her several years ago. Enjoy!!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders in the USA- check out our unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds for medical conditions and recreational stimulus at down to earth prices. Now 12 years running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2015, 05:03 PM #3
bigAl25

bigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of light
My blackberry at 9 weeks was better potency wise and much better smell wise than the 8 week blackberry. I assume you grew the Nirvana blackberry? Mine was Nirvana's and I did enjoy it. Good looking buds there.
bigAl25 is offline Quote

Old 12-14-2015, 07:22 PM #4
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud of
No this was bought not grown fyi...

Old 07-11-2018, 03:57 PM #5
Letterkenny

Letterkenny is on a distinguished road
I’m day eight into an indoor grow of Blackberry AF. I can’t wait to see what her flowers look like when she starts.
Letterkenny is offline Quote