Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > og kush hash direct from morocco

Thread Title Search
og kush hash direct from morocco Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-24-2018, 04:58 PM #21
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcanofilo View Post
Buena se˝ores,

Vivo en Malaga, frontera del hashis en espa˝a y realmente el 90% es mierda comercial, que se manda para italia, francia, alemania...Han aprendido a darles una apariencia mejor con productos quimicos, y pocos ya fabrican calidad,

El cultivo alli es un desastre, Plantas autoctonas por todos sitios, polvo, quimicos, semillas, pelos....Resulta dificil encontrar calidad incluso a 2/2,5 euros/gramo,

El comercial , o placas de 200 aqui cuesta 700e/kg.

El rubio mejor en placas de 100g, a 1200euros/kilo..,

Todo muy mezclado.

Haz tu hass y veras el cambio.
google translator says:

Quote:
I live in Malaga, the border of hashish in Spain and really 90% is commercial shit, which is sent to Italy, France, Germany ... They have learned to give them a better appearance with chemical products, and few already manufacture quality,

The cultivation there is a disaster, autochthonous plants everywhere, dust, chemicals, seeds, hairs .... It is difficult to find quality even at 2 / 2.5 euros / gram,

The commercial, or plates of 200 here cost 700e / kg.

The best blond in 100g plates, at 1200euros / kilo ..

All very mixed.

Do your hass and you will see the change.
gaiusmarius is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2018, 05:36 PM #22
mriko
Green Mujaheed

mriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to all
Greetings & Love everyone!

If I may, during the past 5-6 years or soo, the quality of what's localy available in my home-town has been only increasing. Lots of hash from Morocco, made from a whole range of different strains at rather fair retail price (5-6e/g max).
Lately there has been lots of blond "polm", loosely pressed with a lovely bud flavour, a clean as well. Not first sieve, but still very good quality. The only negative thing I can find is that however good they might be, they lack personnality & identity, they don't have much of a story to tell unlike genuine Morocca hash.
Production & extraction tech have evolved and full melt is not a rarity in the rif, I've got a contact on FB who's from the Rif, owns land and grows of course. He regularly posts vids of his production and that looks of pretty high standard!

Here a few pics of latest score, 20g for 80e, very nice fluffy "polm", smell and smokes like good buds with light og kush flavour. A bit more maturity and curing might have helped to develop the flavour a bit more, but still very good, nice, smoothly uplifting smoke.

Irie !
"To forbid or even seriously to restrict the use of so gracious an herb as hemp would cause widespread suffering and annoyance and to large bands of worshipped ascetics, deep-seated anger. It would rob the people of a solace in discomfort, of a cure in sickness, of a guardian whose gracious protection saves them from the attacks of evil influences, and whose mightly power makes the devotee of the Victorious, overcoming the demons of hunger and thirst, of panic, fear, of the glamour of Maya or matter, and of madness, able in rest to brood on the Eternal, till the Eternal,possessing him body and soul, frees him from the haunting of self and receives him into the Ocean of Being." Indian Hemp Drugs Commission

"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

"I can, I shall and in the future I will have done" C. Montgomery Burns
mriko is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2018, 11:54 AM #23
Night crawler

Night crawler will become famous soon enoughNight crawler will become famous soon enough
I live in uk around where i live and further down the country i cant find any good morrocan its all solid wood plaque pure crap 200 /300 a 100g bar .Ive been looking for a year now as i refuse to purchase anymore wood .Why even bring that shite in someone who doesn't consume .Some people will have the proper gear but here nothing ,oh there is people selling goodness but soon as theyve got you they bait n switch to shite thick yellow pollen , talc i think . That hash looks good can this be bought uk or a cafe in Holland or elswhere . The hash game is finished in my area no one will invest big money in a product which is risky your to blame morrocans for making that shite out of waste plant materials and god knows what .Make only qaulity for uk or its over here as all consumers love weed and not your concrete hash .
Night crawler is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2018, 09:45 PM #24
HuffnPufferfish

HuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really nice
thats the worst part: the shit DOES get sold and smoked

Old 06-28-2018, 11:23 AM #25
madalasatori

madalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nice
I live in the UK and havent seen hash for years
madalasatori is online now Quote

Old 06-30-2018, 10:15 PM #26
al70

al70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant future
it looks pakistani to me, gold seal 90s shit, goodluck
al70 is offline Quote