Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > HG Nevil's Haze

Thread Title Search
HG Nevil's Haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-23-2018, 10:54 AM #11
covert

covert has a spectacular aura aboutcovert has a spectacular aura aboutcovert has a spectacular aura aboutcovert has a spectacular aura aboutcovert has a spectacular aura about
Decided to change things up from the past 2 smokes of Amnesia Haze by blasting a now 14 or so day thorough dry of some 16 week seeded buds.

Now here's the thing, this bud had the brownest and best seeds of all of the previous buds from this Nevil's x Nanan Bouclou cohort. The seeds earlier born brothers and sisters have all been a moderate tan in color.

I've always believed that the life processes of the plant don't end at harvest. Once cut the plants tissues can continue to survive as long as the cells have enough water. And therefore the buds and resin producing continue to work. Enzymes catalyse reactions and it stands to reason that the cannabinoid profile will continue to develop.

Because today's smoke is amazingly smooth. No sudden launches. This takes you by the hand and goes at a much gentler pace. Total peace and smooth transition to a wonderful place. Subtle vibrations with super warm euphoric glow. A truly nice place to be.

The absolute smoothest high I have ever had I would say. No jolts. Just smooth.
covert is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2018, 02:38 PM #12
covert

covert has a spectacular aura aboutcovert has a spectacular aura aboutcovert has a spectacular aura aboutcovert has a spectacular aura aboutcovert has a spectacular aura about
An incredibly great smoke.

It's three hours and the feelings are still gently there. A beautiful release and there is no lassitude or crash. I rushed in ruling it too highly strung. It's provided a wonderful experience. Very creative and analytical. Smooth in every respect from the vape all the way through to the end.
covert is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2018, 09:24 AM #13
covert

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxlost View Post
Pm me
I think one needs a certain number of posts to get pm features activated. Either that or I'm way to high to see or figure it out.
covert is offline Quote

Old 03-26-2018, 02:09 AM #14
tiffa

tiffa is on a distinguished road
You're not stingy with your info, great details, thanks.
tiffa is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2018, 10:11 AM #15
covert

Oh my. Oh my, wow with the Easter Break I decided to blow the limits and just upped it a notch with amount vaped. 2 bowls divided into 3 vapes over 15 minutes.

For your eyes do you understand?

I've rarely been higher. Closed eyes vibrations and feelings of levitation with wavy distorted planar surface into which I am reduced - holographic?

Tremendous warmth and sunshine. A little after noon light sort of sunshine with a bright glow.

Everything is right with my world is my only feeling.
covert is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-29-2018, 11:06 AM #16
covert

OK an hour and it feels like three have passed. Just getting to the point where I can write well enough again without immense concentration.

Still comfortably high.

I daydreamed the high I was getting with the Nanan-Bouclou males growing tips. Vaping these led to very blank and spacey high with pure uncolored high frequency vibrations. The special thing was the vibrations got so intense there was a touch with ecstacy. A moment of absolute oneness with the Creator. So brief yet so real. Intense beyond description. This male was used to pollinate this NH mother and with what I feel even now I am full of anticipation as to what might be.

I should also mention that when I wrote the thread title I had meant to put GH or GHS but obviously reversed it. I don't know if it was because I couldn't edit at that point but I just left it and later thought it could stand for Home Grown or maybe Honestly Grown with no holding back of relevant information. So yes it is a freebie given out by a sponsoring seed vendor and widely said to be by Greenhouse Seeds.

And let me be the first to say that my re-entry to this scene coincided around the time of GHS Strain Hunter Franco passed away while in the field. I don't know or care that an entrepreneurial spirit is uppermost there but I cannot believe that the proven strain hunt genetics aren't incorporated into the companies seeds now.

I think all companies need to actively keep fresh genetics from the native areas their original landstrains come from to keep their quality high.

I think GHS has shown it probably did some of this.

I have no connection or vested interest to mention any of what I write anywhere.
covert is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-30-2018, 12:54 AM #17
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
Lovely information here, a nice thread to read.
I would also be interested in seeing the results of your crossing, when you have a chance to grow them.

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: seedsman Power Africa- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355286

Current: seedsman Girl Scout crack- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355287

Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos #1-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370
mr.brunch is online now Quote

Old 03-30-2018, 01:39 AM #18
Burt

Burt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really nice
Very creative writing, it must be the haze
My favorite hazes activate my heart chakra causing it to open and buzz
Tell me if you get anything of the sort on your fantastical journeys through holographic land.
Burt is offline Quote