Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > N e p a l Smoke Tour : Titoon in the land of hashish

Thread Title Search
N e p a l Smoke Tour : Titoon in the land of hashish Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-28-2016, 05:17 AM #461
Gelado`

Gelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really nice
So I didn't get approached much in Kathmandu while there...I had to ask someone with a pot leaf tattoo to help me out. Ended up getting 4-5g of hash for under $5 US. I asked for pollen and got dark hash which didn't get me very high in a joint, but was fine in a pipe (for an hour or so).

was offered pollen in Pokhara, but the guy wanted $5 a GRAM and we couldn't work out a deal, so I walked away.

On my last day in KTM, I got approached by two dealers with pollen, but since I was leaving, I didn't take them up on it.

A lot of the street dealers appeared to be crosseyed and weird...it made me not want to smoke hash, lol. I did finish off most of the piece I got, before tossing the rest. It was decent charas, as good as the best I've had in Amsterdam, but it didn't keep me high for too long. I'd rather smoke my own buds at home!

I asked some foreign tourists (ok, they were girls) if they'd been approached at all, and they hadn't been. I'll have to get back over at a better time of year to get decent ganja (out of season) and pollen. Saw dozens of plants on the road from KTM to Pokhara, and even checked out a huge female that was about 14-15' high and had just started flowering. It seems a lot of plants in Nepal just kinda 'end up' places 'naturally' (but are really cultivated and people are waiting for harvest).

My Ice Cream Shoppe

Ice Cream, Skunk, Satori and Afghani (Current Grow)
Gelado` is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2016, 08:58 PM #462
jack-da-weed

jack-da-weed is on a distinguished road
Hi you made me Dreams
jack-da-weed is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2016, 10:04 PM #463
Beanzy

Beanzy has a spectacular aura aboutBeanzy has a spectacular aura aboutBeanzy has a spectacular aura aboutBeanzy has a spectacular aura aboutBeanzy has a spectacular aura about
Those plants? Indica? Or sativa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElRubio View Post
mriko lovely read, as always...

...and well said. I was in Tarai in nov09. I was told that the seeds growed there come from south India genetics.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

That area, specially Makuwanpur district, is full os marihuana and poppy fileds. Even the police guard the camps for a "tax".
A read from abril in local press:
https://www.nepalitimes.com/issue/201...2/Nation/16953

Maybe titoon could take a walk for that area, ive seen that they grow and harvest all over the year...
Best vibes all!!
PS:this thread rocks, it should be stick
I thought it was all Indica there but those looked like Sativa leaves ., where is that?
Beanzy is offline Quote

Old 01-31-2017, 04:13 AM #464
cainedspaniard

cainedspaniard is on a distinguished road
great post man! really encouraged me, hopefully i'll be able to find some of the nice hashes like you managed to get hold of the hash3 looks supers tasty! I can't wait to leave
cainedspaniard is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2017, 07:33 PM #465
Madrizzz

Madrizzz is on a distinguished road
Great post! i hope fly to nepal in the next years
Madrizzz is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2017, 11:36 PM #466
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanzy View Post
I thought it was all Indica there but those looked like Sativa leaves ., where is that?
I used to think it was indica too until I started researching it. Check out https://www.therealseedcompany.com. They have a line of Himalayan strains with some nice descriptions.
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2017, 06:11 PM #467
Stan G.

Stan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of light
Man, oh man. I just had a hashgasm. I wish I were in your shoes!
I hope I can visit Nepal some day.
Stan G. is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2017, 04:57 AM #468
capt.herbatious

capt.herbatious is on a distinguished road
Hashtacular
capt.herbatious is offline Quote

Old 07-30-2018, 12:38 PM #469
bukk

bukk will become famous soon enoughbukk will become famous soon enough
Nice hash