You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Buckeye Goes Indoors

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Buckeye Goes Indoors Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-25-2018, 02:07 PM #31
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
Lovely sounding selection of strains here, sorry I showed up late...

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: seedsman Power Africa- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355286

Current: seedsman Girl Scout crack- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355287

Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos #1-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370
mr.brunch is offline Quote

Old 03-25-2018, 07:07 PM #32
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud of
You made it in plenty of time friend. Just getting going
Buckeyebandit is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2018, 07:20 PM #33
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud of
Little weekly update
First is ssk x PV
Second is Obtk = triangle kush x orange blossom
Third chem DD x sfv

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2018, 07:22 PM #34
Buckeyebandit

C99
And GLH

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2018, 07:24 PM #35
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to behold
Damn BEB gonna watch this one through!
Badfishy1 is online now Quote

Old 03-25-2018, 07:29 PM #36
Buckeyebandit

Welcome aboard badfishy party just getting started man. Got a lot to go thru. Been stock piling genetics for a little while hoping to have the chance to get back indoors

Old 03-25-2018, 09:23 PM #37
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to behold
Waiting on an apex to sex... suspense is a killer

Old 03-25-2018, 09:41 PM #38
Buckeyebandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfishy1 View Post
Waiting on an apex to sex... suspense is a killer

I hear you man. Soon as mine hit the three gallon pot in they go on 12/12

Old 03-25-2018, 10:27 PM #39
Badfishy1

What soil mix do you use?

Old 03-25-2018, 11:26 PM #40
Buckeyebandit

I went with some Lambert for this round. I just up potted them today in it. Home depot Carey's Dr Earth goods so I will be brewing them with boogie brew as a feed. Also tea labs fish balls and the kit. I wanted Dr Earth mother land but didn't see it