in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Buckeye Goes Indoors

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Buckeye Goes Indoors Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2018, 05:31 PM #21
Tiresmoke19

Tiresmoke19 is on a distinguished road
I'm a newbie but isn't that a lot of plants to flower in a 4x8 tent?
Tiresmoke19 is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2018, 06:53 PM #22
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud of
Still gotta sex them brother. Even tho in a SOG set up it’s doable. The pix I posted is 3x3
Buckeyebandit is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-23-2018, 07:45 PM #23
Tiresmoke19

Tiresmoke19 is on a distinguished road
Ah yeah didn't even think about cull of males in the original count
Tiresmoke19 is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2018, 05:23 PM #24
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud of
Well what a difference a week has done for the baby's. I think the tea done them some good. I'll post pix a little later.

Old 03-25-2018, 12:50 AM #25
Buckeyebandit

I need to look thru these in the near future

I need to give thanks to the member I got these from

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2018, 12:55 AM #26
Buckeyebandit

And these

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2018, 06:26 AM #27
Dawn Patrol
Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored

Dawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant future
Nice choices! Got any favorites so far?

See some of my girls

Gainesville Green - my first true love

Whats going on in my grow cab???
Dawn Patrol is offline Quote

Old 03-25-2018, 06:53 AM #28
P-NUT

P-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of light
What you got the mullumbimby madness? Please make some more. Of all of those. Please. Pretty please. That 4x8 tent definitely aint gonna cut it for those. Might need a tent the size of a barn. Man you never cease to amaze me with the awesome genetics you collect. Nicest score Ive seen in a while.
P-NUT is offline Quote

Old 03-25-2018, 02:09 PM #29
Buckeyebandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Patrol View Post
Nice choices! Got any favorites so far?

Well the c99 is taking me by surprise with the branching so far. But they all are doing well. As far as a favorite nothing yet. Stick around that could change haha

I have another strain going in there I haven't mentioned yet and started a little later then the others. Need to give them time to catch up

Old 03-25-2018, 02:20 PM #30
Buckeyebandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-NUT View Post
What you got the mullumbimby madness? Please make some more. Of all of those. Please. Pretty please. That 4x8 tent definitely aint gonna cut it for those. Might need a tent the size of a barn. Man you never cease to amaze me with the awesome genetics you collect. Nicest score Ive seen in a while.

How goes it p-nut haven't seen you out and about. I will try the mm and Copalito inside on a fast schedule but the purple Laos x hmong thai will need the outdoors.all will see late starts outdoor this summer for sure. As far as repro well you know. Possibly some crosses as well

2 members found this post helpful.