Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-23-2014, 07:02 PM #31
Useful Idiot

Useful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hicksticky View Post
LOL, what took me? hehehe trying to catch up to you!!! LMFAO But damn man I didnt know.............you got a problem - cannabis hoarder haha you know I kid, I kid lol.
Gonna pop on the boob tube and see you on that show, walking though your house with only a goat path between rooms, wall to wall plants.

Serious though, It looks great Love that list, some great gear you got there.
do you still hand water?, I do as well keeps me in touch with the girls.
Thanks for the laughs bud. Yes , everything is hand watered. That's why sometimes you may see water spots on some leaves. One area is a 3 tier stadium. Hard not to get some drops when hand waterin that puppy.

When it is all said and done, will you have said more than you have done??

"spread the love"
Useful Idiot is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2014, 07:06 PM #32
fatsack79

fatsack79 is a jewel in the roughfatsack79 is a jewel in the roughfatsack79 is a jewel in the roughfatsack79 is a jewel in the roughfatsack79 is a jewel in the roughfatsack79 is a jewel in the rough
Right on U.I... Very Nice...
fatsack79 is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2014, 07:18 PM #33
Croptober

Croptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant future
Sup UI looks like you got a nice set of flavors to play with, hope you don't mind if I tag along cheers.

Old 11-23-2014, 07:22 PM #34
Useful Idiot

Useful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croptober View Post
Sup UI looks like you got a nice set of flavors to play with, hope you don't mind if I tag along cheers.
Hell yeah Crop...come on in a grab a seat. Good to have ya here .

"spread the love"

Old 11-23-2014, 07:24 PM #35
hicksticky
Still at large...

hicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to behold
hicksticky has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Useful Idiot View Post
Thanks for the laughs bud. Yes , everything is hand watered. That's why sometimes you may see water spots on some leaves. One area is a 3 tier stadium. Hard not to get some drops when hand waterin that puppy.
stadium huh!?,bing light bulb! where I am trying to set my lg. room up but its only 5' wide, 8' deep, and 8' tall. I was thinking on running tiers to maximize the room sort of like a vert with open bulbs. Are you running open bulbs? sry to be a pain, lol. just tiered of messing with this room and getting O.K results with min plant numbers, usually can only fit around 10 (7-10 gal.) in at a time, but they do get big...... but running the numbers that I am now I need to cram a lot more in at one time.
Stick Beans........ let's get sticky!
hicksticky is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2014, 07:26 PM #36
Useful Idiot

Diesel Fire is pregnant!! Who is the daddy??

Well the results are in.........White Lotus.....You ARE the father!!

"spread the love"

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2014, 07:39 PM #37
Useful Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by hicksticky View Post
stadium huh!?,bing light bulb! where I am trying to set my lg. room up but its only 5' wide, 8' deep, and 8' tall. I was thinking on running tiers to maximize the room sort of like a vert with open bulbs. Are you running open bulbs? sry to be a pain, lol. just tiered of messing with this room and getting O.K results with min plant numbers, usually can only fit around 10 (7-10 gal.) in at a time, but they do get big...... but running the numbers that I am now I need to cram a lot more in at one time.
Yep,the stadium is sweet Hick. No more cold floor issues in the winter, easier to water by hand, and more plants. I am going to change another room to stadium when I get the chance. Almost run bare bulbs, I trimmed 2 big sunmaster hoods so the light goes right where I want it. Also fabbed the brackets to run the bulbs vertical. This room would only have 36-38 plants in it when horizontal. Now I can fit 70-76 in the same area using the same amount of light. It was a no brainer for me to do it. Never lookin back.

"spread the love"

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2014, 07:41 PM #38
paper thorn

paper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to behold
anyone with 31 moms is at least a useful idiot. way to live useful. there's a keeper in every batch of seeds.

NFT, Bubba, rocks, cats, dogs and stuff Current Grow (sorta)

Old Seeds, New Strains (not) current grow OLD thread

Come on son 3600 watts OLDER thread

Great song, check it out.

Ray Hubbard singing Beauty Way

Quote:
im babbling again i see,better get to trimming....and some rush 2112!
unclefishstick

Rachel Flotard sing Anchor Song, she's so perfect, maybe it's the hair

Blaze Foley singing WW3, cool song
paper thorn is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2014, 07:45 PM #39
fatsack79

fatsack79 is a jewel in the roughfatsack79 is a jewel in the roughfatsack79 is a jewel in the roughfatsack79 is a jewel in the roughfatsack79 is a jewel in the roughfatsack79 is a jewel in the rough
Right on Useful I... Look'n proper brother... -F.S
fatsack79 is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2014, 09:35 PM #40
lolryn

lolryn is a jewel in the roughlolryn is a jewel in the roughlolryn is a jewel in the roughlolryn is a jewel in the roughlolryn is a jewel in the roughlolryn is a jewel in the roughlolryn is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Useful Idiot View Post
holy hell, that's a hell of a plant.

What's the smell like so far on her?

if you've grown this particular pheno out before, what's the high like, and indica/sativa influences?

One last thing, and I know this is going to be hard to answer, but which is your favorite/most impressive strain so far in your garden?
lolryn is offline Quote