What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
awww man.... how did I not know about this thread until page 4!!!!

All is well, got my chair leaned back, feet up. Extra bowl packed for ya

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Now your just showing off, updating before 8am.:biggrin:.
I am loving this thread, the vibes are super positive.
Mornin buddy,I like to get up early and visit the ladies...and the fellas as well.

Shit Useful, what do you do, walk on the pots? lol. they are tight, thats what Im dealing with........ I had to rig up a rope/rail on one side of my room, so I had something to grab on while I balanced passed the plants to get to the back ones.

They looks beautiful though.......... they say less is more, well I think the person that said that didnt have the growers curse. hahaha
Thanks Hick, I just crawl around and move em about. Yes the growers curse is right!! More is more when it comes to this lil game.
Useful smells lovely when he returns from the garden. He just cant sit down cause he will stick to the chair, lol.
Hey there Bmac, when I get back my wife says "damn you smell good"!! I tell her to smell my finger...and she does!!:biggrin:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
awww man.... how did I not know about this thread until page 4!!!!

All is well, got my chair leaned back, feet up. Extra bowl packed for ya

Hell yeah!! It' about thyme you made your way over here. Plenty of room left....pass that bowl this way.:dance013:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'd say pond liner the floor & get a drip system going in there , but that just my lazy ass talkin :biggrin:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
i'd say pond liner the floor & get a drip system going in there , but that just my lazy ass talkin :biggrin:

Mornin Dan, I did give that a thought at one point. But then thought I would still have to crawl around in there to be sure everyone was getting a drink. That room is eventually gonna be turned into a stadium like the other. That will make it much easier to water and get even more cuts in there.:tiphat:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Blueberry Hill 24 days flower,I need to get an update pic.

Blueberry Hill 24 days flower,I need to get an update pic.

picture.php

hicksticky

Still at large...
ahh man...... no rep.+ points left, you ran me dry lol :biggrin:

Blueberry Hill is lookin delicious, am I close in assuming??? :dance013:

That blueberry hill looks great, I have sum blueberry o.g dat I hope comes out a winner. & ur purple strain has an unbelievable purple to it.. so far so good for u boss

Useful Idiot

Veteran
WOW that purple girl up front is just pleasing on the eye... what strain is that and how is it both grow and smoke-wise?
Hi Lolryn. That prple gal was was from a pack of Sickmeds seeds Green Crack feminized. Looked nothing like GC. The buzz was good but not as good as others I have. I would much rather have a not so good lookin gal around that is ALWAYS down to please me. Rather than a beauty queen who is just stuck on her looks rather than making me happy>:biggrin:
ahh man...... no rep.+ points left, you ran me dry lol :biggrin:

Blueberry Hill is lookin delicious, am I close in assuming??? :dance013:

Yeah Hick, I have a good feelin about the BB Hill gals. I ran outta rep last night as well...Bu I have some now.HAHAHAHA:tiphat:

Last edited:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
That blueberry hill looks great, I have sum blueberry o.g dat I hope comes out a winner. & ur purple strain has an unbelievable purple to it.. so far so good for u boss

Thanks for the compliment Dreams. Bodhi did all the work though. I just try and watch over them and give em what they ask for. Well wishes to you on your grow.:dance013:

lolryn

Veteran
Hi Lolryn. That prple gal was was from a pack of Sickmeds seeds Green Crack feminized. Looked nothing like GC. The buzz was good but not as good as others I have. I would much rather have a not so good lookin gal around that is ALWAYS down to please me. Rather than a beauty queen who is just stuck on her looks rather than making me happy>:biggrin:

rofl, perfect analogy. and that's why I asked how she smoked... I had this amazing looking bud once, super frosty too, but the high was just not there.

I'm excited to see what else comes out of your garden, I truly admire your work so far! :biggrin:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
rofl, perfect analogy. and that's why I asked how she smoked... I had this amazing looking bud once, super frosty too, but the high was just not there.

I'm excited to see what else comes out of your garden, I truly admire your work so far! :biggrin:

Thanks bud...had a tough day today. I went on a murderous rampage today killing established clones. A really good friend of mine wanted to grow his own. Although I keep him in supply for free, he thought it would be a relaxing new hobby. He asked me could I provide him with cuts and help him out. Long story short....I just killed 20 plants today. His wife is a great person,but tells him he is not doing that in her house,she was scared, he crumbled. With no room for me to grow them out....into the burn barrel they had to go. I wont even tell you guys what they were. But they were top of the line cuts.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
On a brighter note. This AK-47 x Bogglegum is pregnant.Who is the daddy??

On a brighter note. This AK-47 x Bogglegum is pregnant.Who is the daddy??

Somethin is goin on around here because......White Lotus...you ARE the father.LOL I love this AK x boggle. In a 3 gallon pot at 22 inches tall I got 52 grams off of her. Now my plan in breeding her to WL is to maybe add a lil stretch to her. She does NOT stretch. I have a cut of her I just put into a 1/2 gal pot. Gonna do a sog test on her to see what she can do in a small pot. Here she is with child.
picture.php

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Hell yeah dude, you got some good work going on. I think you got another winner with the AK x Bogglegum... The White Lotus is definitely a stud. I really need to get these PPP x Bogglegums popped again,, and try them out for real this time....

I think I found something pretty special in the White Lotus that I knocked up with SB bx3/4. I'll show her off tomorrow she is pretty cute... in a little 12 oz tea bottle SOG style barely 10" tall frosty as hell all knocked up ;)

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Hell yeah dude, you got some good work going on. I think you got another winner with the AK x Bogglegum... The White Lotus is definitely a stud. I really need to get these PPP x Bogglegums popped again,, and try them out for real this time....

I think I found something pretty special in the White Lotus that I knocked up with SB bx3/4. I'll show her off tomorrow she is pretty cute... in a little 12 oz tea bottle SOG style barely 10" tall frosty as hell all knocked up ;)

Thanks Dr., White lotus dude has proven himself for sure. Those PPP X Bogglegums have some great potential bud, do em right. I also don't mind if you post the pic of the tea bottle gal right here in this thread. We are all friends here.:biggrin:

lolryn

Veteran
Somethin is goin on around here because......White Lotus...you ARE the father.LOL I love this AK x boggle. In a 3 gallon pot at 22 inches tall I got 52 grams off of her. Now my plan in breeding her to WL is to maybe add a lil stretch to her. She does NOT stretch. I have a cut of her I just put into a 1/2 gal pot. Gonna do a sog test on her to see what she can do in a small pot. Here she is with child.View Image

I love what you're doing, Useful. You are inspiring me to pop a run of my own creation, blue tara (m) x GDP Purple Dream (f). I'm on the hunt for an epic indica
biggrin.gif

hicksticky

Still at large...
Oh man, whens the baby shower.. lol
Useful your are, in inspiring............... got me too! haha
thanks bud, that baby momma looks like its got some dank ass drama

Latest posts

Latest posts