Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-22-2014, 09:56 PM #11
papertrails

papertrails is on a distinguished road
awesome lineup, i'll be watching
papertrails is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2014, 02:28 AM #12
Useful Idiot

Useful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud of
Another cross I came up with. Jackberry F4 x White Lotus.Yummy!!

When it is all said and done, will you have said more than you have done??

"spread the love"
Useful Idiot is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2014, 02:52 AM #13
SecondAttempt

SecondAttempt has a spectacular aura aboutSecondAttempt has a spectacular aura aboutSecondAttempt has a spectacular aura aboutSecondAttempt has a spectacular aura aboutSecondAttempt has a spectacular aura about
I'm in.. lookin' good so far.

My wife is very ill and I would kill without hesitation if it could bring her relief, so maybe growing a few plants isn't that bad.
SecondAttempt is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2014, 03:04 AM #14
Useful Idiot

Useful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud of
Glad its finished!! This room was a bitch to hand water!!

"spread the love"

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2014, 04:36 AM #15
Bmac1

Bmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud of
Tasty looking buds useful. Wish I had that much room, lol. Got my 5 x 5 rocking again today and just getting my new log fired up.
First Organic Run - Done
Organics Round 2 - On hiatus
Bmac1 is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2014, 04:37 AM #16
lolryn

lolryn is a jewel in the roughlolryn is a jewel in the roughlolryn is a jewel in the roughlolryn is a jewel in the roughlolryn is a jewel in the roughlolryn is a jewel in the roughlolryn is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Useful Idiot View Post
all that work, and looks like you're gonna reap some nice rewards
lolryn is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2014, 04:39 AM #17
StrongBeef
Banned

StrongBeef will become famous soon enoughStrongBeef will become famous soon enough
Looks amazing! Pulling up a chair for sure.
StrongBeef is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2014, 04:42 AM #18
Space Toker

Space Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to behold
jeez looks great and got to admire that you are not doing all clone only's or hybrids/s1's of clone only's... they have their place but seed strains do too... good luck man!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2014, 04:46 AM #19
Useful Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoned-trout View Post
enjoy the ride..been there done that.....
ummmmm......thanks

"spread the love"

Last edited by Useful Idiot; 11-23-2014 at 02:56 PM.. Reason: because

Old 11-23-2014, 04:54 AM #20
Useful Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmac1 View Post
Tasty looking buds useful. Wish I had that much room, lol. Got my 5 x 5 rocking again today and just getting my new log fired up.
Whats up bud?? Man I am kicking myself hard because some of those in that room was my final run with them....but then found out I had them finally dialed in. But had already sent the remaining clones to a death by fire. Oh well...many seeds to pop to look for the next gems right?? Lesson learned...the hard way.

"spread the love"