What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Xmas pet picture contest

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey everyone with Christmas fast approaching and being a sucker for the holiday season i thought we couldn't go without a pet picture contests this year.

I spoke to OJD to figure out what treats we could give away then confirmed things with OP and we are good to get things rolling.

The pictures for this contest (there will be another non pet related contest) can feature any kind of pet you may happen to have with an xmas theme.

Pictures should be submitted here by 24th December, the poll will then go up the 25th and run for around a week.

I will pick the best of the bunch and put them in a poll for everyone to vote on, the prizes will be as follows:

1st: Connoisseur Genetics T-Shirt and 3 packs of Connoisseur Genetics seeds.

2nd: Connoisseur Genetics T-Shirt and 2 packs of Connoisseur Genetics seeds.

3rd: Connoisseur Genetics T-Shirt and 1 pack of Connoisseur Genetics seeds.

Cant wait to see what everyone comes up with, let me know if there are any questions or things i have not mentioned and i will update this post if needed.

Peace

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
is this in addition too, or instead of, or just for a CGS holidaze deal..... the traditional Pet Photo contest is USUALLY done by the LADY ... Dutch Grown....by way of the Seedbay forum.....???????????

just a question I asked this same thing last week @ seedbay.....

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
My ground hog is camera shy. If he comes out and sees his shadow we're all in trouble.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Thanks true and ojd :good: that's awesome news and like y0rty I was wondering if this was going to happen at all with DG being away, thanks for stepping up to the plate and taking care of business guys
Good Luck to all who enter :D

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
<---- runs off digging thru old christmas decorations looking for tiny santa hat and cat sedatives (from a few years ago) :D

cat sedatives were for easing the ability to travel a cat. you ever try to give a pill to a cat, lol !!!!!

MrStonerMan

Here's mine, his name is meatball lol

Attachments

• Meatball.jpg
    Meatball.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 18

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Oh snap, for those prizes, I am about to break out the tripod, and all the good shit!

Thanks for doing this connoisseur, this should make for some pretty awesome pics.

aod

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jesus it was hard to get a good picture of our cat!! She would turn her head away right when I was ready to take the shot!! hehehe damn cats!! lol

picture.php

picture.php

Good luck everyone!! This should be fun :D

As a mod Im pretty sure Im not eligible for the contest, just did it for fun :cathug:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for taking part Mrs Babba, im gonna try to put up a picture for fun too (even though its not eligible). Hope you and the family have an awesome xmas.
Peace

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is beyond awesome! I will be entering for sure! :)

Best of luck to all the contestants! :tiphat:

Bullfrog44

Veteran
MrsBabba - Love the cat, dg would love that pic.

Weedbaden - Also lovin the pug. They are great dogs. Any dogs that snorts, and out snores me, I love.

Thanks for starting this party off. Now lets get our backs off the wall and send some pictures in.

mrcreosote

Veteran
Jeez Weedbaden,
Lose the Santa suit...

The last time I saw a face like that they put him on suicide watch.

Latest posts

Latest posts