What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Halloween Contest

C

chefro420

Still no winner chosen huh? Only 8 days past the date specified. This competition really sucked this year.

Not sure what OP had planned . If you wanna do some kinda vote for the winner or something , Ill toss a couple 3 packs of People Under The Stairs beans in for the winners

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
i want pics bht>>>

hahahhaha you shoulda seen the pics of me brotha. the most money making pimp this side of the louisville border. wtih my red velvet and zebra print suit ++ jerry curls and 4" platforms. standing 7 feet tall with the meanest trick beating cane you ever laid eyes on

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
think we should have a poll for the winner
I'll sort it out over the weekend and get a decent prize set up

OP

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
I look at this as an opportunity to place for any christmas fun. Was there a christmas contest in the past years?

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Not sure what OP had planned . If you wanna do some kinda vote for the winner or something , Ill toss a couple 3 packs of People Under The Stairs beans in for the winners

The only info posted is the rules from last year. I guess that was agreed on and last year the prize was a pack of DG beans chosen by her. I think your three packs would be an amazing prize however, good call.:)

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
I look at this as an opportunity to place for any christmas fun. Was there a christmas contest in the past years?

yeah but i dont liek it. its usually people dressing up their dogs and cats in xmas costumes which weirds me out. my girl did buy a dinosaur costume for the cat one halloween. i ate a bunch of acid and let the cat run arouynd with the costume on. that was pretty fun... :tiphat:

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
I'll sort a couple of packs of seeds out and set up a poll in the next couple of days
when I have a chance to see what we have available

NorcalBob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea, not looking to promosing, but we didnt have enough entrys to make it a good one anyway.

Latest posts

Latest posts