What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HALLOWEEN Photo Contest 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I have a black mouse red lazer light I use to play with my gf's small cats and they go crazy for it and what's funny is they sneak up on the red dot like their tigers on the prowl for a kill and then I unpress the button and the cats look around the wtf? cats and kittens are really stress relievers and lovable to have around and at xmas time the tree never stays without having something knocked off.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok some one needs to make a zombie hoard in the garden, i love the skeleton, and the pumpkin.

you could put zombies in a haze garden right before chop, and call it 28 weeks later. or a regular strain and call it 8 weeks later.

Photorikki

toasted1
love your cheerful skull head man.
I can't get enough of those always smiling, cheery skull heads!

I've got another pic for today.
This one is a skull mask carved from a palm frond and topped with a sticky rice steamer.
Its really heavy!

Its worn by my best friend.
We were in a small Thai village near the Laos border for a Halloween type Harvest festival.

picture.php

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Great pics...keep 'em coming....there should be many more posted here as we get closer to the 31st. :good:

I've still got to get my cats into the 'mood'....they seem to have their own ideas about that. :biglaugh:

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome contest!!! My wife and I go all out for Halloween...... I was going to try to set up a really cool photo with some good herb and a few Halloween props, but I decided I'd rather just show how our living room looks from October 1st to November ?...

there are too many photos to write about what's in each one, but I wanted to mention that all the crocheted stuff (the frankenstein and the little figures hanging from the mantle) were hand made by my beautiful wife (no, she's not 80 years old.. young people crochet to :) )... Oh, and our six year old son is scared of the cute cartoon vampire, but thinks the skeleton reaper on the door is funny.... lol... I love Halloween!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
I put my Dutch Grown seeds outside so the goons and goblins could bless them, and this little guy decided they taste so good he's gonna have his tummy bless them instead.

squirelfeeder.jpg

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That squirrel's going to stash them in his nest till spring and next fall he'll be the most popular squirrel in the woods....

I put my Dutch Grown seeds outside so the goons and goblins could bless them, and this little guy decided they taste so good he's gonna have his tummy bless them instead.

squirelfeeder.jpg

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Bwahahhaha! Yes like that LastWaltz!
Vote for the name of the squirrel:
Sir Stoner Squirrel
Marley Squirrel
What should it Be?????

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Glad I came across this funny thread!

Last night we had a fundraiser party @ one of our local animal shelters (no kill!) and we brought two of our dogs.
There were many other awesome & dressed up dogs and a few cats and one Iguana and a Goat but those weren't ours.

May I introduce Minti 3 years old (Dachshund/Jack Russel) & Borat 2 years old, Terrier, we rescued
both dogs some time back.

(Needless to say if anyone recognizes the shelter in the pic we had brought our dogs to you are welcome to PM me but please keep the name of that place to yourself in the open thread.)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad I came across this funny thread!

Last night we had a fundraiser party @ one of our local animal shelters (no kill!) and we brought two of our dogs.
There were many other awesome & dressed up dogs and a few cats and one Iguana and a Goat but those weren't ours.

May I introduce Minti 3 years old (Dachshund/Jack Russel) & Borat 2 years old, Terrier, we rescued
both dogs some time back.

(Needless to say if anyone recognizes the shelter in the pic we had brought our dogs to you are welcome to PM me but please keep the name of that place to yourself in the open thread.)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
damn SH , i'm off the hook, love them :cool:
hmmmm, maybe i should also dress up my crazy JRT :biggrin:, the contest is really hot

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
damn SH , i'm off the hook, love them :cool:
hmmmm, maybe i should also dress up my crazy JRT :biggrin:, the contest is really hot

Haha thanks!

Minti was a little intimated due to all of the sudden attention but Borat was all over the place!

It was amazing!

Wish I had taken pics of the 6' Iguana, he was dressed like a Mexican with a Sombrero on his head!

alaeddin

This is a photo I took last week, with the final flushes of the fall's mushrooms. This year must have been called the Year of the Fly Agaric at least in some calendar, they kept popping up everywhere like I've never seen before.

The skull is of a bobcat from California that was traded for a dozen cupcakes. Various penis bones from different small mammals were also part of the barter but they didn't make it into the photo.

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
Can u guess what this is???????

Can u guess what this is???????

scroll down

:artist:

:faint:
Have not tried this since J.C. was a kid :thinking: about 30 yrs or more ago DG :bow:
Let alone with a pot leaf! Yes, those eyes and nose and NO mouth are supposed to be pot leaves.
:laughing:
I know I know, horrible...but, best effort could do from J.C.....tried diff methods..., broke one pumpkin....steak knife in the end M'Lady :bow:

:dance013::dance013: Happy Halloween everyone!:dance013::dance013::dance013:

:pumpkin:

Last edited:

Photorikki

weird jimmy-I love your house and I want that skeleton wind chime.
And Alaeddin-that 'schroom pic is really weird-love it!

I've been having a really bad week-whew.
Thank God Halloween is nearly here!

Got a strange pic that I took of some masks that my friend made.
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts