What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

knights templar

JDOG6000

Veteran
Ah ,that nug looks so good man.
The cure is really doing it justice.
Sounds like a winner though.
A strong indica croosed with a mostly sativa fast flowering strain like C99.
Sounds like a winning combo and your not the first to recommend me growing it.

Burdock

DC you are a tease,maybe someday i'll get to sample those eh?

Good to see ya Jdog,hope yer kushes are kickin your arse.

LOL! I know yer scratchin yer head trying to figure who i am,i'm using a new nick for security reasons.

dc105

ICMag Donor
Burdock and JDizle6thzle! Great company! I got that out to give to a friend. Man! I forgot to get it to him! Let me tell ya it was REAL GOOD!!! The clone from her has lots of shoots! I'll probably take 8-10 cuts for more bx's and another cross or 2! I wonder what a heri bx or that chem dawg would be like Jdog?
I got new projects in the works now!

Excuse the yellow light in the pics!

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Ah man, thats a white Mustang cross ,huh?
It looks like the leaves. Which one is that?
I bet a Herijuana x white Mustang would be bomb.

dc105

ICMag Donor
I don't have a mustang cross yet! I'm hoping to soon though :chin: . These in the pics are some new crosses I'm trying. Godbud/black Ice, Diesel/White Rhino, G13/dieselXChronic, Killa Queen, Knights Templar, Sugaree! I want to see that white mustang in flower though!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Daaaaammmmmmmmmnnnnnnn..............Daaaammmmmmmnnnnnnnn???????????

P

pSi007

I have not seen much on this strain.. is it a skunk #1 hybrid? looks like it.

good thickish`, man!

guineapig

Veteran
very very nice!!! keep up the fine gardening and may all your hybrids be vigorous....

:ying: kind regards from a guineapig :ying:

dc105

ICMag Donor
No skunk #1 hybrids here! I hope for some skunky smell soon though! Thanks for the kind words!!!

Buddle

Veteran
I have some of this flowering now..I started six and got 3 females. One stout Herijuana phenol and two C99 leaning phenos. I'll post some pics..they are a month into flower now.

Buddle

Veteran
Sorry no pics but I did finish and keep cuttings of two KT phenos.
#1 is a more stout Herijuana prominent pheno. She is not big yielder but what she yields is high quality, potent, sour smelling and tasting meds. Small tight nugs..plenty of trichs. She hits me right away..Before I even exhale my first hit ...my brain tells me this is some potent weed.

The C99 dominant pheno was a faster vegger. Better yielder. Taste maybe not as good as the #1. More sativa type high but some body too.
I kept both phenos and will grow them outdoors at 41.5 lat. very good meds. I have more beans and will make f2's this winter to donate here. I also want to hit this pheno with my Peak skunk male..Then I will probably cull her in favor of the #1..

Latest posts

Latest posts