What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Indoor Grow Journal

CanadianTriplEH

I frequent a different site often, but figured more eyes are better than few.

Little about me, had some greenhouse experience 2014 was an awesome summer. Currently taking Cannabis education program at the local university.

Now embarking on my own indoor grow, and i will start with gear acquired. I'm currently building my own light, the parts get here today actually.

so far i have a
Local breeder seeds " Gods space needle"
5x5 grow tent
little t5 and humidity dome which 3/5 plants are growing 1 died and the other is struggling and i am hoping will grow (its been 4 days).
i kinda think since things went kinda sideways with the plants, i originally wanted to do coco coir and perlite mix using canna coco nutrients to keep it easy.

The seeds were germinated in water for 24 hours than placed in peat pucks in the dome over a heating pad.

But i went to a craft expo in Calgary Alberta and am very interested in either blue sky organics or Stepwell super soil.. any insight would be amazing thank you in advance.

i also have a blue lab ph pen, and on the way is 3 gall fabric pots to keep it simple this run.

Also i need to clarify, none of it is a possible with the help from my friend because i am knowledgeable about led's but now how they're put together.

so for my light build im using 2 mean well HLG-320H-54B drivers which are wired for dimmer.

Then for LED's im using last generation Led's, 6 x Arteum 288.2 LED boards using Samsung LM301B Diodes and their heat sinks that come with the boards.

Any suggestions or recommendations?

Also

Attachments

• digi driver.jpg
    digi driver.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 24
  • led 288.jpg
    led 288.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 23
  • little guy.jpg
    little guy.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 30

CanadianTriplEH

I frequent a different site often, but figured more eyes are better than few.

Little about me, had some greenhouse experience 2014 was an awesome summer. Currently taking Cannabis education program at the local university.

Now embarking on my own indoor grow, and i will start with gear acquired. I'm currently building my own light, the parts get here today actually.

so far i have a
Local breeder seeds " Gods space needle"
5x5 grow tent
little t5 and humidity dome which 3/5 plants are growing 1 died and the other is struggling and i am hoping will grow (its been 4 days).
i kinda think since things went kinda sideways with the plants, i originally wanted to do coco coir and perlite mix using canna coco nutrients to keep it easy.

The seeds were germinated in water for 24 hours than placed in peat pucks in the dome over a heating pad.

But i went to a craft expo in Calgary Alberta and am very interested in either blue sky organics or Stepwell super soil.. any insight would be amazing thank you in advance.

i also have a blue lab ph pen, and on the way is 3 gall fabric pots to keep it simple this run.

Also i need to clarify, none of it is a possible with the help from my friend because i am knowledgeable about led's but now how they're put together.

so for my light build im using 2 mean well HLG-320H-54B drivers which are wired for dimmer.

Then for LED's im using last generation Led's, 6 x Arteum 288.2 LED boards using Samsung LM301B Diodes and their heat sinks that come with the boards.

Any suggestions or recommendations?

Also

I should mention i will have 640 watts total or 320 watts per 3 lights. Doing so will reduce the workload as they're rated for 120 each or 720 watt total from the wall. Doing so will increase their efficency from 2.3-2.4 umol to 2.8-3.0 theoretically and increase their life span by not running them as hot or as hard as you can.