What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hard find soft uplifted Sativa daytime. Low THC Low CBD

I have try some Sativas many says is good daytime.

I find them too strong. Even at Microdosage.

The only Low THC Sativas i found is High in CBD.

CBD makes me slow many times.

Sativas high in THC make me too stoned or nervous

Need something faster that finishes flower in 9-10 weeks

I need this to get outside, feel fresh, not lazy or stoned.

Sativa or very Sativa dominant. 70% Sativa Minium.

This is also for indoor grow.

Can someone be kind and help me choose right strain after my wishes if this is possible ?

Thank you

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Nepaljam from Cannabiogen comes to mind, they might have the kind of strains you're after

romanoweed

ok one month more flowering, probably nott suitted for indoor but you would have to google , butt in case, you make compromiss for happy feeling: and i recomend landraces for rather clear head, wich sounds like what you are talking about: white bhutanese - mandala seeds ...krystllica -mandala seeds

Ganja 13

It sounds like your after something with a high with good mental clarity minus the racy, paranoid mind warping tendencies.

Jack Herer and Thai strains would be my top recommendations, along with sativa phenotypes of Sensi Star.

Good luck finding something that suits your needs

popta

You can easily find that clean, light effect with landrace sativas, but they all take longer than 9-10 weeks.

9-10 week strains have to be hybrids so they almost always have a higher potency or heavier effect.

romanoweed

i also say like ganja farmer: what you describe is first: landraces, cause they are clear in effect, secound south east asian sativas... some are just active, euphoric happy, like khmer gold from gypsy nirvana.. but these south east asian landraces are all ultra long flowering, stretching, hard to get to flower indoor.. but that is what you describe in effect. some exemplares can make heart racing still, so not all of them suit your description of mildness , but khmer gold does... but if you want harvest more gramm, the two strains i mentioned before are easier to grow i guess, and give more gramms. still you have to google how hard they are dooable indors

last pieces under seedbouique com look or nirvana collecion on that site

Last edited:

romanoweed

oh and g13 haze from mr nice seeds.. i dont wanna claim, and i just heard, i dont know but heard the original g13 cut might include a cambodian, not a afghan like suggested. My eye sais it looks really like cambodian, and mr nices g13 i think is cool wich seems to be g13-cut x haze , and 9-11 weeks. i think thists your description.

romanoweed

wild thailand world of seeds. has mixed reports.. some good some bad, but this fits your taste i think 80 days

Popey

Veteran
I suggest you try Lebanese from TRSC. All strain mentioned above, such as Jack Herer, Wild Thailand, WW, were too strong for me.

romanoweed

aah lebanese , the lebanese of ace has even the tag sativa on it , didn know.. thoght its indica... also orisha from realseedcompany could fit your taste, but maybe rather lebanese,-ace... looks happy , warm. yes, and it even fits your "sativa with high unusual high cbd content " question in another thread.. like orisha realseedcompany does too.

Hi friends :)

Nice see already so many different strains.
Now im happy :)

white bhutanese - mandala seeds These i must try.
They sound great with 11 thc, and effect told by breeder sounds perfekt. Only problem is i dont know flower time.
12 or 14 weeks? i hope not over 14weeks

I will also try Jack Herer. Is there any weaker breeder than Sensi?
Sensi is way too expensive also. This time i will try BULK. cheap

C99 was sold out at my seedshop right now badly.
They sell out them always fast.
next time.

Dutch Passion Durban got 12% THC ?
I have read this is the most popular Wake-&-bake strain in world.

I have order these today
White Butanese
Jack Herer BULK
Durban P - DP

I will read more about Dutch threath
White widow is too narcotic. I love the white frosty plants, WW early evening.'

These very long time flowering Thai Stick and others 16-18 weeks ++ im thinking try them too soon, i buy new 100cm tent and do some of them with only 3.5 litre airpots SOG.
and some china led light.
I already got 350m3 airsystem completely new kit extra, need just light and tent now to that, then i can do also very long time sativas, need extra tent and light now. Will have that soon :)

I think 3.5 litre SOG is good to avoid them get too big in height indoors ?

Koondense

Veteran
Some of the mentioned are way off but some are spot on.
My take would be purple paro or white bhutanese by Mandala, Lebanese by real seed co. or ace(different ones).
Other options would be Ciskei(tropical seeds) or maybe Bangi haze for a bit higher thc.
Jack herer can be very strong, cerebral and paranoid high, you've been warned. Bulk seeds JH i would assume will be more heavy indica dominant.

Cheers

Thank you alot for info.

If the Jack herer is too strong i do mix it with High CBD strain i got a little bit.

Need seek info about Ciskei and the others.

i think the white bhutanese will be spot on. i hope anyway-.

What about Original Delicatessen Lilly ? Any one try this before ?

and the flowering time for my white bhutanese ? i start grow them next week

THANK YOU ALL

romanoweed

yes wild thailand migh be off. i take his back, better dont buy it, this might be to strong.. if you want soft, but if you find pure thai, or other se asians, they are what you would like, some would, to say it again be to trippy , some would be very positive soft, you have to read desription, ..

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I suggest you try Lebanese from TRSC. All strain mentioned above, such as Jack Herer, Wild Thailand, WW, were too strong for me.
Interesting! :)

Ww provides me with a simple state of perfect contentment. Strains affect people differently. e.g Bk may be known as a "nighttime strain" but I use it as a daily.

I do have some original Leb seeds that I have planned for later this year or next.

Lebanese from TRSC

what is TRSC ?

White Widow is very potent. Some of the most potent i have smoke. Also most frosty plants i have ever. This is not daytime for sensitive people.
If i go outside after i smoke WW Police will arrest me for shure !

Female Seeds - Maroc its great uplifting sativa, not so strong, clear headed with good flavor!

Hi, nice, is this true?

They have good C99 and Grapefruit many say.

They are almost free. 10pack feminized ,price is less than 40 euros :)

Think i will try them too. Start with small 4pack

edit

i have found info they are strong ? high THC aswell ?

flowering is fast, only 8weeks, they must contain alot indica maybe?
How about phenos? are there different ?

Latest posts

Latest posts