What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE Seeds at Spannabis 2019

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High all :wave:

ACE Seeds will be attending Spannabis fair this weekend in Cornella, Barcelona! Don't miss the chance to visit us in the biggest cannabis event in Europe.

Like every year, you can find us at booth 105, just entering main entrance, on the left. We will be offering interesting discounts, merchandising, free seeds promotions and the last packs of the strains which are about to be sold out like Killer A5 Haze and Thai Chi.

I will be able to check more threads and reply more doubts in this room after the event.

See ya this weekend! :tiphat:

Attachments

• Mapa Spannabis 2019 español.jpg
    Mapa Spannabis 2019 español.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 35

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola Dubi,

I passed by the stand, twice, but there were so many people on both times that it was not possible to introduce myself, I talked with your colleagues intead.

Good to see that Ace seeds is still going strong, with some of the best sativas in the business! :dance013:

:tiphat:

B