What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blood and Wine - GROW DIARY

M

mrghost

wow just wanted to take 'em back in, and i saw i lot of what seemed to be pm

but its just the branch i pollinated stickin wet flour on it... cheesus christ ^^

first some naked girls in the shower and now some disco powder in the sun. :woohoo:

I think it's time to relax. puff puff pass...

(excuse my bad jokes. First signs of spring I guess)

andl

first some naked girls in the shower and now some disco powder in the sun. :woohoo:

I think it's time to relax. puff puff pass...

(excuse my bad jokes. First signs of spring I guess)

yes youre right its time for some oil to puff :)

but the girls in the bathroom said i have to take them before out to the beach because they need sunbath to get sexy for me, lol

always listen to your girls, boy :D

nevermind, thanks for joining and havin' some fun here around

enjoy !

andl

Sweet Seeds Picture Contest

Sweet Seeds Picture Contest

here are the pics from the best sweet seeds San Fernando Valley Kush (love that name)

edit: sry, i mean from the plants I GOT lol :D

its exactly on day 42 have a look and think about when the seeds xome up from holy seeds bank you get cup winners in this lineage.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8527164&postcount=17

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8527188&postcount=18

First are the pics second link is the lineage but i m not sure

i think holy seeds will clear up soon which was the male and female Punch or Skunk of the 2 but the pollen is regular and super potent i mixed it with flour because i had so less left and it was easy to pollinate 8 more strong branches, thats even i didnt leave the pollen after the first pollination in the fridge just in a cupboard so dont worry very viable, better take care not to pollinate too much LOL

i think this happend to me i likley missed sometimes the hole (or had shattering hands did first time, long time ago :D ) where i put some pollen into, but i got shots for later how i clear and clean the room after pollinating and this should do the trick

so far enjoy

andl

as posted above the best shots of the sfvog i also cleaned whole tent sprayed with natriumhypochloride solution 2% all walls corners and floor let it dry, then ok lets do the bulbs also :D

get some 96% EtOH and cleaned bulbs and reflector.

then i show you when im done with removin pollinated branch bags i let the whole bathroom suck the air off into closet and spray 15minutes 90°C hot water this causes a lot of heat airflow and very high humidity (look at the picture) this should kill all or´ther pollen or at least take it to ground.

yes i defoliate just a little (and those leafes downside which seems to attract fungus/mold whater removed them all which looked worse) but now you can see much more light gets through plants spaces near the ground this will help avoid some more pm or any other troubles. also i put the exhaust fan at higher rate in the cold nights when the air is cold and humid from outside!

then the work which is almost so much time consuming you wont believe put all plants inside without breakin or touch each others leafes to avoid mold, or staying too close or too far from light, bla bla bla this takes really a lot of time ! when you got not enough space youre always thinking how can i get the whole thing done best, need things to put smaller plants upon and so... (changing plants, turning 'em moving it all the time lol :D)

ok and last pics are the second best triple cheese i got (you know about the isolated one.... heartbleeding...) well she s also insane but very stable i try to manage her but i decided to put her heads onto tent spears because even she s just day 42...and i m not gonna take her out of the tent again but she stands near open door to observe her closely and often.

that branch wouldnt get to day 49 without breaking.

so here the shots (always so much to tell about, guys sorry)

Attachments

• cleaned_also_bulbs_reflectors1.jpg
    cleaned_also_bulbs_reflectors1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 23
  • zelt_reinigen_1.jpg
    zelt_reinigen_1.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 19
  • zelt_reinigen_2.jpg
    zelt_reinigen_2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 22
  • foggin_bath.jpg
    foggin_bath.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 20
  • shaved_1.jpg
    shaved_1.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 20
  • tent_full_again_1.jpg
    tent_full_again_1.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 21
  • tent_filled.jpg
    tent_filled.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 22
  • tent_filling.jpg
    tent_filling.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 25
  • put_inside_again_1.jpg
    put_inside_again_1.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 20

andl

TC#2 barneys

buenos noches amigos, i need some rest. :tiphat:

Attachments

• TC#2_2.jpg
    TC#2_2.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 20
  • TC#2_1.jpg
    TC#2_1.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 19

andl

some temperature shots

night/day/ C/F and min/max

also some night and tent shots,

bye

all in range...

Attachments

• temps1.jpg
    temps1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 22
  • tempsF.jpg
    tempsF.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 22
  • min_temp.jpg
    min_temp.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 21
  • temps_max.jpg
    temps_max.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 21
  • tent_1.jpg
    tent_1.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 18
  • night_shot3.jpg
    night_shot3.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 20
  • night_shot2.jpg
    night_shot2.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 20
  • night_shot1.jpg
    night_shot1.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 21
  • tent_3.jpg
    tent_3.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 18
  • tent_2.jpg
    tent_2.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 17

andl

I had a dream last night
That I was piloting a plane
And all the passengers were drunk and insane
I crash landed in a Louisiana swamp
Shot up a horde of zombies
But I come out on top

(c) stones

andl

pics day 45 flowering

morning shots when lights go on, jackys takin' a bath again (drink whole pot in 1-2 days) 1,90m+ branches, lol

jacky and fernando showering :D

fernando shots

topped the jackys day 45, lol no more space left hope they will stop etting bigger but much FATTER :D

i know the jackys look some nitrogen overdose but i got so many diffrent strains in here i have to keep all at a level which they can take so yes you can sure do better with less nitrogen...

bye bye

Attachments

• good_morning_1.jpg
    good_morning_1.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 21
  • good_morning_2.jpg
    good_morning_2.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 18
  • good_morning_3.jpg
    good_morning_3.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 19
  • jack#2.jpg
    jack#2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 190cm_sidebranch.jpg
    190cm_sidebranch.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 20
  • topped_jacky_day_45.jpg
    topped_jacky_day_45.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 21
  • sfvog_4.jpg
    sfvog_4.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 22
  • sfvog_3.jpg
    sfvog_3.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 22
  • sfvog_2.jpg
    sfvog_2.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 18
  • jacky_and_sfvog_shower_1.jpg
    jacky_and_sfvog_shower_1.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 19

andl

i inspect like every day or every second day because i need to water, i observed some issues with some plants, and i want to clear it up with some vendors and then post an answer but all in all looks promising ;)
thank you for your attention

Last edited:

andl

some enjoy, not all are bad :dance013:

Special Organic Terpene analysis

he's choosing strains by best smell and he know what he is doin' !

Attachments

• dog_knows_weed.jpg
    dog_knows_weed.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 22

andl

DAY 47 FLOWERING

DAY 47 FLOWERING

well, before lights get on i sprayed (1 1/2hour before) milky ph 8.0 solution against pm circulating fans off tent half open and only exhaust and intake running at low levels.

well, yes i sprayed just in the tent need to clean bulbs reflctors before turning on, its easier than taking out every single plant so much often....

i will clean the walls of the tent when i flush them on day 49, this will be the last drain with highest ec level about 1.2 and then i will go down a LOT.... (more than half the dose...)

about day 55-60 will be then plain water (adjusted ph) till ripening/harvest SEEDS ! :woohoo:

triple cheese still getting nice white hairs and great new growth so i will not cut em at 50-55, but if youre for profit this would be possible the shots from the sidewindow 2 plants in front are both triple cheese from barneys.

i just will decide from plant to plant when they getting only plain water but should be about this dates showed upon.

spraying with bleach then again and i maybe will setup my own semi-automatic watering system because i needed to fix some headbuds with some wire on the top of the tent because they re gonna break

so i cannot even take out every single plant anymore....

bye

pics:

Attachments

• milky_bulbs_reflectors.jpg
    milky_bulbs_reflectors.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 21
  • side_window_TC_plants_in_front.jpg
    side_window_TC_plants_in_front.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 23
  • tent_1_hour_b4_lights_on.jpg
    tent_1_hour_b4_lights_on.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 21
  • tent_1_hour_b4_lights_on_milk.jpg
    tent_1_hour_b4_lights_on_milk.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

andl

i think 63-75 days should do the trick, depends on the jackys the have to go fast now or they will take sure 75 days.

2 more shots lights on, tent

and the heads of the triple cheese (got plenty)

Attachments

• 47-lights_on.jpg
    47-lights_on.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 20
  • barneys_heads.jpg
    barneys_heads.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 18

andl

spraying what with bleach?

the tent not the plants

:laughing:

but i did spray with NaOH and milk water 2 times and i got rid of all the pm, important thing is move fast and remove infected leaves immediately before they get whole attacked and then attack the buds ! (worst case!)

ph:8.0-8.5 10%milk%90%water#

the high ph and the lactic acid bacteria will not let the funguis spread anymore, of course you need to adjust room conditions....

this is no problem even in last 3 weeks.. or so nevermind

well i just give 'em a real last shot now put 'em outside for a shower and this is the very last time i can shower with these beautys.

here is the data:

10L tap water

5ml/5ml Coco A/B (shedule tell you 40ml lol)
10ml Green Sensation (full strength) :plant grow:
3ml Cal/Mag supplement

i dont find the EC meter right know but this should be at about EC 1.0 (tap water is 0.2)
ph: 6.0
water temperarture: 19,5-20°C

gave 6-10 Litres depending on the plant....

last time nutrients are given, i will NOT flush them because i cannot take them out anymore, they will break all over.

i already have bamboo sticks but i need to fix them to the at tent ceiling. :woohoo:

plan is the seeds take some more time to ripe at least some of them, and i will let them go to about 70 days (cut BlueC earlier... etc... jackys even longer)

plants i got have very diffrent flowering times so its not that easy to controll all best and also some are more smaller indica (have o put them on a socket to get some light) and some are really a lot haze influenced, like the jacky's

so im 51 flowering now this should get them 20 days plain tap water with adjusted ph, this will do the trick, i m sure.

they need a lot of water the biggest drink 'bout 2L a day. 11L coco 25% perlite 2x600watts... as told

pics comin' later

PS: now just give plain water adjusted and this every day very "small" amount to let them suck out all the nutes theres plenty left....

:tiphat:

Last edited:

andl

nice work on the pm:artist:

got to admit one of the white russians #2 went out to the cfl 250watts because they are sooo bushy they cant take it, less space leafes touching etc....

so she s isolated and well she s the pollinated one but it turns out, like so many times, that the wr #1 is the better plant more resistant better yield and now even smelling better than the #2 well....

in week 3, #2 seemed the better plant and now turned out to be the worse russian, you never know exactly !

AH YES pics are comin soon but i got 100 good ones need to sort...

todays is great outside so i just will spliff on the water with some friends ;):dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts