What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for some help identifying a deficiency

Beesknees1

Z
9k=
9k=
2Q==
2Q==

Week 1 of flower, half the plants in coco the other half in Soiless/peat. All the plants look like the last three images. The First two images with the more severe damage is only a few leaves on a few plants.

Feeding Maxibloom. Ph going in for coco has been between 5.6 and 6. Ph for peat has been 6-6.4. ppms have been 600-800 range with last feeding closer to 1000. Just checked runoff. Coco 5.7/1150. Peat 5.9 1050.

Last two feeds I intentionally lowered the PH a little thinking this is a iron def but am unsure now.

Room runs 70-72 lights off and 73-75 lights on. Humidity is between 40-50.

Strains are Super goji Haze, Rockstar, G13. The super goji seems to be the most affected. I believe it has the most sativa in it and is defiantly the most stretchy of the three.

This started approximately a week ago. I had it happen a few weeks before that when the room accidentally got down to 57f during lights out but they seemed to turn around when the temps were corrected and I slightly dropped the Ph of my rez. The recent time when this happened also seemed to coincide with a heater issue and the room got equally cold for a night but they don't seem to be greening back up.

I hit them yesterday with a micro foliar. I have not been adding Calmag to rez, I wanted to try without since some have success with Maxi and no calmag in coco. Last feed however contained calmag. My tap water is 200 ppm. They still seem fairly healthy and growing/praying.

Looking in the "Complete guide to sick plants" forum post I see the other possibility it looks like is sulfur which is locked out a low PH in which case me lowering my PH would make the problem worse.

Alright any insight much appreciated

Cheers

Beesknees1

Here is the photos

Attachments

• image(2).jpeg
    image(2).jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 18
  • image(3).jpeg
    image(3).jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 17
  • image(4).jpeg
    image(4).jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 17
  • image(5).jpeg
    image(5).jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 17
  • image(6).jpeg
    image(6).jpeg
    13.4 KB · Views: 17

Beesknees1

I should also note that several of my peat plants got dry to the point of almost wilting but not quite there and seemed to green up from that. Which to me would would indicate possibly a over watering issue or possibly a ph issue(I think Ph drops when the medium drys out)

Beesknees1

I agree with PH being the root of a lot of issues. I'm not really sure where to go with it though. It's not really out of the range it should be in and depending on if its specifically iron or sulfur or whatever being locked out im not sure in which direction it should be shifting

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
I agree with PH being the root of a lot of issues. I'm not really sure where to go with it though. It's not really out of the range it should be in and depending on if its specifically iron or sulfur or whatever being locked out im not sure in which direction it should be shifting[/QUOTe

i seen a friend yield 4 lb on a 4k not checking ph bought a meter he hit 9 on his next

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
I agree with PH being the root of a lot of issues. I'm not really sure where to go with it though. It's not really out of the range it should be in and depending on if its specifically iron or sulfur or whatever being locked out im not sure in which direction it should be shifting

maybe ph water with light nute keep a eye on the plant and respond so hard to judge a plant sometimes you will know when it's happy though them leafs/fingers will be reaching for the light