What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Replace the filters....Dead chem head

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hello everyone :tiphat:
These sounded like the perfect strain for me... and I know from prior experience ojd’s chem crosses can stink through glass jars, so the filter will be replaced before they go under the light.
Soil grow, just all purpose peat free compost, small pots to start then 20 litre buckets under a 600w sodium, 1 sq/m tent.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Front seat taken mr brunch just been checking ojd list im spoilt for choice :tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very wise move because she is a real stinker and holding her own against the cheese crosses, Dogshit haze and other Chems.,,,
Odour control as you say needs to be totally dialled,
All the best with her Mr Brunch,,,s2

mr.brunch

Veteran
Very wise move because she is a real stinker and holding her own against the cheese crosses, Dogshit haze and other Chems.,,,
Odour control as you say needs to be totally dialled,
All the best with her Mr Brunch,,,s2

Cheers mate, thanks for stopping by... hopefully the tent will contain the smell-
All good weed stinks, as they say!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good bro
Let the fun begin

She likes to be topped mutiple times from early on to really let that Hog show herself, huge yields to be had this way.

Peace

mr.brunch

Veteran
Looking good bro
Let the fun begin

She likes to be topped mutiple times from early on to really let that Hog show herself, huge yields to be had this way.

Peace

Thanks for stopping in mate, and cheers for the tip... they will be topped at least once. I love huge yields. :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
They’ve all popped and are making their way out of the soil, 2 are standing already- I’ll snap a picture when they’re all upright :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
They’re all up and standing, did a quick re pot into 1 litre pots today... a space opened up in a flower tent so they’re sneaked in the corner for 12 hours of sodium a day backed up by fluorescent to make up the hours. I’ll get a picture in a couple of days

All of mine full on seeded it's the worst untested gash I have ever ran I would bin them now to be honest and buy something like karma genetics road dawg, I was stupid enough to run them twice all other plants in tent fine apart from the dead chem head

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Claymorrow
Ive had these for sale for ages and sold hundreds of packs and your the only person who has had problems .
My mate tested these with no herm issues at all.
Where are all your pictures ?
Why didnt you message me on your first run saying hermies ?
Do you ever post any pics on here Facebook or Instagram or is your grow that Shwag.
You even said you had issues so you run it again

mr.brunch

Veteran
Anyway.....
They are getting re potted into 20 L buckets on Thursday, they’ve had the 600 to themselves since yesterday, I’ll snap a picture then :tiphat:

So only 1 person tested 1 pack of seeds, you see how karma genetics does it..... About 50 testers of his sour diesel bx1 all these 1000 freebies you give out desperately trying to sell seeds, all the phenos have seeds in.

I did message you on the first run, there intersex plants balls not nanas, no issues with lemon lime Jones, headbanger or tangilope which are the other plants in tent just dead chem head seeds right in the top on the main buds you want photos Al take some and post them on here