What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DARKSIDERS DANK SNITZEL GROW

R

Rab.C

looks absolutely fantastic in (gary barlow) voice lol

are you growing in just straight clay.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for looking in guys much appreciated will update in a few days time and yes rab c clay balls only :tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well another week has gone by so here is a few photos the runt is no longer a runt looking ok and starting to spread her wings these 3 tall ones have been nipped twice now and are responding very well.. I think these will be very good ones or at least I hope so. the smaller ones are doing good also can see that these will also be good ones but a little smaller perfect for a scrogg. I did notice on the big ones that one of them had a strange purple to it but I cannot seem to find which one it is now, as I have moved all plants around and have looked again
and strange as it seems its not purple today got me beat anyhow here we go till the next.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Lights Out Bedtime Check the no longer runt out photo 4.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran

Looking good. That 1st pic on the left looks like Jagerschnitzel structure. Is it growing fast? Yeah, the purpling of the stem can go in and out of being purple. It's good to mark it when you see it in veg because it can be an indicator of a purple bud Jager pheno and you might not be able to tell again until late flower.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good. That 1st pic on the left looks like Jagerschnitzel structure. Is it growing fast? Yeah, the purpling of the stem can go in and out of being purple. It's good to mark it when you see it in veg because it can be an indicator of a purple bud Jager pheno and you might not be able to tell again until late flower.

Hello my friend nice to see you drop by and yes the one you mention is growing faster and looks stronger too, and im sure that was the purple coloured, but with my eyes these days I couldnt be 100 percent but time will tell.. If it is the purple pheno,, I will probablys reveg her depending on time yield and feedback so all in all she will live again:biggrin: Either way she looks like a keeper but maybes to early to tell we shall see. Stay safe ..:tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks bro another week has gone time flys and another weekly update.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran

This plants leaf type looks like a Strawberry pheno.

Have you ever grown any girl scout cookies, strawberry, or grape strains before? I wouldnt be surprised if both varieties smell like grape from the jagerschnitzel father but the cookie vs strawberry phenos might be distinguishable.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This plants leaf type looks like a Strawberry pheno.

Have you ever grown any girl scout cookies, strawberry, or grape strains before? I wouldnt be surprised if both varieties smell like grape from the jagerschnitzel father but the cookie vs strawberry phenos might be distinguishable.

Hello Bradley_Danks and scrogrow nice to see youse.

Glad youse dropped by.. The smell of that one in question is 100 percent strawberry, very strong, and guess what?. That was the runt. But now a strawberry swan, the smell is amazing wish you guys could smell it. Its quality one of the best smells ever.. shut your eyes and you could not tell that it is weed ..You would think that you were at Wimbledon watching tennis and eating strawberrys... Honest this is a winner all day long..:tiphat: Out of the six of them I have 2 look the same they are the tallest and smell of wine not my cup of tea im a lager guy :biggrin: the other 3 smell of sweet gas cannot put my finger on that smell yet but will. The taller two are the closest to my big fan and are taking the brunt of the wind actually so please excuse the top leaves will have to find another way to set my big fan anyhow im helping brother setting house up today so take care guys and stay safe :tiphat:

PDX Dopesmoker

Congratulations on that tasty smelling one. Some plants are just amazing how nice they smell in flower, any odor pungent and pretty enough to attract human pollinators is clearly a major genetic accomplishment for the plants and it sometimes make you wonder if you're calling the shots or if the plants are.

ratchy

sounds like you are on to a real winner there especially after the carry on with them other seeds stick to the breeders best thing I ever did :)
save some for me :biggrin:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congratulations on that tasty smelling one. Some plants are just amazing how nice they smell in flower, any odor pungent and pretty enough to attract human pollinators is clearly a major genetic accomplishment for the plants and it sometimes make you wonder if you're calling the shots or if the plants are.

Thanks for looking in PDX Dopesmoker the smell is unreal im happy it makes a change from smelling pungent weed :) pure strawberrys is better :tiphat:

Ratchy couldnt of said it any better m8 and still waiting on them fixing the problem not to worry plenty more sellers to choose from and thanks for your support m8 :tiphat:

Nice to have you on board CoCo_LoCo appreciated at your drop in :tiphat:

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All looking good mate, sounds like they are smelling gorgeous

Thank you kindly and always appreciate the visit and oh yes the smell is awesome m8 the best ever.:tiphat:
Wish we had some sort of smelling app.:)

bilko

sounds like you are on to a real winner there especially after the carry on with them other seeds stick to the breeders best thing I ever did :)
save some for me :biggrin:
well well well thanks for the help and also to the driver I told you im not psycho anymore:biggrin:
sorry brother couldn't resist:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts