What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cannavore's cave

Cannavore

Veteran
Subbed! :lurk:

On the Trinity cutting, did you top her?

Have you run out the Trinity before? If so what sort of smell are you getting from it? If not what's the stem rub smell like?

We got the real deal cut around '03 from some dude from Lawrence, KS. Shit was amazing but my mentor let it go like a complete dumbass. That is in my top 5.

Last time I saw any in CO it was fake. Didn't have the smell, structure or trichome coverage. I hear she's still out there and last night saw that Nspecta has her in 2 crosses.

Best,
LT

untopped... first run... in a 3gal... shes in the back of the tent out of reach so im not sure, on smells or stem rubs yet.... it should be the same cut Nspecta has as it was sourced and shared by a forum member. the guy who spread it says catpissy ammonia skunk funk.. we shall see.

dont mind the heat stress lol

ko0hAyE.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
pics from the other day... 1gal bean pole testers;

ass1 x gmo waltz
K5S7zyk.jpg

I0aQA3p.jpg

sgJgS2C.jpg

sunshine daydream x gmo waltz
6wKh8qh.jpg

0HQj1N8.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
So can we call Ass1 x GMO waltz GMO Twerk? looking killa brother

heh thanks. ive been calling that one dirty sanchez. hoping it lives up to its name otherwise ill probably change it lol. i cant hang with that name if all i end up pulling are purple sweet terps :)

Cannavore

Veteran
Plants are looking real good bro...

Can’t wait to see that trinity all done...

cheers

i wish this site still had seedbay as well as a US addy to send beans to... i'd send some of this shit in that i've been chuckin :tiphat:

sdd420

Veteran
I heard seedbay is coming back soon. You can send in and get half the money when sold for free or pay to have your own section

Cannavore

Veteran
how's the cave looking these days bro

not too shabby. took the test run down not too long ago so i've been enjoying those fruits.... bout to flip my male gmo x dawgs waltz on a bunch of ladies for a pollination run. i'll get some pics going soon.

Jah Goo x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
Animal Mints BX1 x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
Chemdog (b1gwyrm cut) x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
GMO/Dawgs Waltz #3 x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
American Skunk Selection #1 (bodhi cut) x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
Pirate Sweat (bodhi cut) x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
Wookie #7 (bodhi cut) x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
Nookies (krome cut) x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
Now & Later x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
Lava Cake (phinest cut) x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
Sundae Driver (phinest cut) x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
Irene x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
TK/NL5Haze x GMO/Dawgs Waltz

Zomboy

Veteran
not too shabby. took the test run down not too long ago so i've been enjoying those fruits.... bout to flip my male gmo x dawgs waltz on a bunch of ladies for a pollination run. i'll get some pics going soon.

Jah Goo x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
Animal Mints BX1 x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
Chemdog (b1gwyrm cut) x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
GMO/Dawgs Waltz #3 x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
American Skunk Selection #1 (bodhi cut) x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
Pirate Sweat (bodhi cut) x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
Wookie #7 (bodhi cut) x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
Nookies (krome cut) x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
Now & Later x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
Lava Cake (phinest cut) x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
Sundae Driver (phinest cut) x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
Irene x GMO/Dawgs Waltz
TK/NL5Haze x GMO/Dawgs Waltz

Nice, im liking the sound of some of those crosses. Any particular characteristic you are looking to pass down from the male?

Cannavore

Veteran
Nice, im liking the sound of some of those crosses. Any particular characteristic you are looking to pass down from the male?

Nothing too specific. It's just a dank strain that i'd like to continue messing around with, the F2's and two tester crosses did good and behaved well. He passes on the loudness and lots of frost with danky purple terps, good vigor, gets big and looks like something from GMO... etc.

So I figure he's a decent strain to make some hypebeast shit with :laughing:

Cannavore

Veteran
American Skunk Selection #1 (bodhi's cut) x GMO/Dawgs Waltz

4 females tested and beat up from seed. Lots of old school looking expressions in these... Big stretch on 75% of females. Small satty looking trichome glands on most. All sorts of gross smells from musty cheese, buttholes, meat, onions, sickening & sweet purple tones, halitosis. Extra loud! The really frosty one was my favorite. Just like the mom, me thinks these would crush outdoors.

qsPZNcJ.jpg

sFrxySI.jpg

ppTNYlL.jpg

sIdHRdd.jpg

Coa7U8e.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
Sunshine Daydream (strayfox cut) x GMO/Dawgs Waltz

2 females tested from seed. Nice sturdy SSDD hybrid style plants. Fairly low odor like the mom until it's clipped and starting to dry. My favorite reminded me of animal cookies but with ssdd butteryness and lime replacing the lemony tones from animal. Lotta bready/doughy cookie terps. Fire smoke, hit me just like SSDD does. Warm n fuzzy feel good effects.

2r9bRQh.jpg

jucTZqB.jpg

XN8kupe.jpg

cQ8lijm.jpg

hYDVg2y.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
GMO x Dawgs Waltz F1-#3
Fake grape + garlic fuel + pizza dough yeast terps. Dumb yeasty lol

RqmVNLM.jpg

GMO x Dawgs Waltz F2's
Creamy purple and stank terps

nB01HQJ.jpg

rSQjzv9.jpg

cmu1kA5.jpg

aoNKnbA.jpg

Zomboy

Veteran
Nothing too specific. It's just a dank strain that i'd like to continue messing around with, the F2's and two tester crosses did good and behaved well. He passes on the loudness and lots of frost with danky purple terps, good vigor, gets big and looks like something from GMO... etc.

So I figure he's a decent strain to make some hypebeast shit with :laughing:

Sound like some damn fine traits to pass down lol.

The ASS cross looks and sounds real nice.

Keep up the good work 👍🏻

Latest posts

Latest posts