What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LSD-25 Fast Bud....

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Guessing we didn't get a smoke report because the weed wasn't very good. Seems to be the trend with FastDuds people harvest then meh

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Curious what light set up you have on your desk, LMT.

Typically, LED emits light that is directional like a flashlight. The area they cover is generally smaller than that covered by traditional lighting system with scatter if not enclosed (tent/closet/walls, etc.). If you're using LED's they emit light directionally.

Difficult to have hard formed buds with light spraying in in one central location.

LittleMT

Love the color! I grew some than was indeed narcotic, give us a smoke report when you can!

The smoke is extremely calming and definitely sets you in to the couch. Lower back pain is reduced quite a bit. You go into what I would call a complete "chill" mode. I would recommend smoking this, have a good snack and drink, throw on some Netflix and have a great time. It is definitely an Indica stone. :dance013: