What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

True Terpenes VISCOSITY extract liquifier LAB TESTS: Mineral oil but no terps!!

Just noticed this bit of gold:

I'm going to have to modify my spam settings if I find you over on my forum trying to flame me.
Wow so truth isnt ok there? Cant tell the king his crown is rusted?

Dont worry. I'm not a troll and have better things to do. Thats why im goinig on a vacation while I wait for Gray Wolf and Old Gold.

I really had high hopes you would be cool man. But just seeing you here I wonder.

So EN, you state that you do not want to be "doxxed".

Okay. Lets pretend for a second that you appear to be legitmate.

So were your other online handles not anonymous? Why did you have to create a new handle to make this post? Just werent on IC huh?(lol) then where DO you post? If you have no ulterior motive for your behavior here, why not reveal your online identity/handle to lend legitimacy? Cant wait to read your excuse.

I ask because when I read your posts I get a strong feeling that you have some way to benefit from mudslinging against TT.

Please itemize your cost for testing. You can upload screenshots of billing documents with relevant info redacted so you don't have to be scared.

Future appears very transparent about his relationship with TT. Nobody else is being transparent on any level here.

slant.i

Just noticed this bit of gold:

Wow so truth isnt ok there? Cant tell the king his crown is rusted?

Dont worry. I'm not a troll and have better things to do. Thats why im goinig on a vacation while I wait for Gray Wolf and Old Gold.

I really had high hopes you would be cool man. But just seeing you here I wonder.

You are literally copy pasting what you posted on one site on to at least 2 others(reddit and f4200), and even copy pasting what has already been said multiple times in the same thread.

You attack future's credibility because he defends TT based on the current evidence, yet he has made no attempts to hide his association with TT. And unless he is lying, he has nothing to gain from defending TT's rep, only lose if he is wrong.

Yet you post from anonymous accounts, and could potentially stand to gain a lot from exposing TT while losing nothing if exposed to be a liar yourself.

You definitely don't speak for everyone here, and it isn't truth that's not allowed. At this point even if you are right I think you have already made a handful of enemies. Clearly I am not alone in questioning your motives.

OP is using an incredibly spammy method to keep his unsubstantiated claims at the top of any thread he's started.

Any one disagreeing with him is automatically a shill.

He is 100% biased towards his opinion and is clearly not interested in finding the truth, only in throwing a tantrum and diverting from the initial claims.

I'll just keep repeating my claims since that seems to be working for him.

-TT is GLG affiliated. I hold affiliates to a higher standard of honesty and integrity and will publicly shame them if they are caught blatantly lying, as well as kick them out of the game. Significantly worse PR than the shit storm this nobody (although very likely a shill) has caused.

-I posted TTs initial analytical response they provided to me today. It includes the methods (so that any one can replicate) and the chromatogram with appropriate scale markers. For both what they claim to be their Viscosity as well as "mineral oil". These results are addressed to TT and are very clearly their results.

This is a pretty solid way for them to prove that they are what any person gets in their bottle is what TT actually claims is in a bottle. A reference.

-I had a friend order an entirely anonymous order of viscosity, of which most of is on its way to a different testing lab to test the validity of TTs released test results.

-TT performs multiple levels of QC at every step of the process, including the shipping station, and are open to share pictures of various areas of their audited, certified lab.

-TT also invites anyone to schedule a visit to tour their facility.

I will not sink to the OPs level and shout in all caps to make my points be heard.

You are literally copy pasting what you posted on one site on to at least 2 others(reddit and f4200), and even copy pasting what has already been said multiple times in the same thread.
Yes Im crossposting between sites so differenet groups of people see it and so what? Thats good

About posting the same thing a few times in Reddit, that because there are literally 5 trolls there right now all posting the same thing, and all came out after TT statment so its clear they are TT shills and trolls. So yep I simply posted the same message to those shills repeatably. Saves me time.

You attack future's credibility because he defends TT based on the current evidence, yet he has made no attempts to hide his association with TT. And unless he is lying, he has nothing to gain from defending TT's rep, only lose if he is wrong.
Are you kidding? Hes got major personal and financial ties to TT. He makes more money whewn TT is an active part of his community.

I didnt attack his credibility until he flushed it down the drain himself by getting caught in a lie. The lie is his so called "current evidnece" which isnt what he claimed it is. He straight up lied and you are OK with that?

Yet you post from anonymous accounts, and could potentially stand to gain a lot from exposing TT while losing nothing if exposed to be a liar yourself.
Except loosing a lot of $$$. And remember that I am the ONLY one trying to get more testing done by 3rd parties, TT isn't. They go with the guy in their pocket: Future.

You definitely don't speak for everyone here, and it isn't truth that's not allowed. At this point even if you are right I think you have already made a handful of enemies. Clearly I am not alone in questioning your motives.
I couldn't care less if I made enemies of TT shills and fanboys. I never claim I spoke for everyone here, and especially not you because you are from Futures forum You joined here just to stand up for Future and TT regardless of what real evidence (mine) has shown. Its obvious you dont have an open mind. Your mind os set and no amount of proof will change it, sad.

Im here to spread the truth and possibly stop people from being sold fake and dangerous product.

OP is using an incredibly spammy method to keep his unsubstantiated claims at the top of any thread he's started.
Noppe just responding to you and others.

Any one disagreeing with him is automatically a shill.

He is 100% biased towards his opinion and is clearly not interested in finding the truth, only in throwing a tantrum and diverting from the initial claims.
LOL are you looking in the mirror when you wrote that?

Dude, Im the one who started this LOOKING for the truth. You just lie and carry TTs wataer and got busted.

So EN, you state that you do not want to be "doxxed".

Okay. Lets pretend for a second that you appear to be legitmate.

So were your other online handles not anonymous? Why did you have to create a new handle to make this post? Just werent on IC huh?(lol) then where DO you post? If you have no ulterior motive for your behavior here, why not reveal your online identity/handle to lend legitimacy? Cant wait to read your excuse.

I ask because when I read your posts I get a strong feeling that you have some way to benefit from mudslinging against TT.

Please itemize your cost for testing. You can upload screenshots of billing documents with relevant info redacted so you don't have to be scared.

Future appears very transparent about his relationship with TT. Nobody else is being transparent on any level here.
Wow please start over and read this thread. All answers are already posted.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The fish trap exists only because of the fish. The fish that I covet in this case, is simply resolution of whether TT is selling mineral oil as Viscosity terpenes only mix, either on purpose or by accident.

The empirical results from the 3rd party testing will eventually be in, which makes the drama of interim debate moot, and the treatment of 3rd party messengers thus far makes getting participation by recognized professionals willing to lend their names, more difficult.

Once all results are in, any variations in the sample results will also be apparent, and a more appropriate time to debate details, affiliations, and conspiracies.

Not only does the pickpocket see only the pockets of the saints he meets, but believing is seeing for all of us, so entrenching before the facts are in, can leave you looking like an ass, even it your intent is as pure as the driven snow.

I know this because I’ve been there and done that, usually after a series of episodes where I was right, but I jumped the gun on the one where I was wrong.

The internet affords us anonymity, which unfortunately provides the ability to say things we would'n say without that anonymity. Those things tend to be non-productive and restrict input from others whom avoid mud wrestling with pigs that appear to be enjoying themselves.

May I suggest conducting this thread as if all of our identities were a matter of public record and you are culpable for your statements?

We will still arrive at the exact same empirical results without all the interim interpersonal damage, that will make accepting the results more difficult for the misguided and disappointed side, which could be you.

In the interim, my second sample obtained by others is due before week end, and I will be ready to proceed as certified 3rd party custodian to the lab.

Last edited:

slant.i

Hey man, I was on your side when I first saw this thread, but it's clear you are letting your emotion run wild and it's getting in the way of your logic. Your claims are becoming further and further off base. How can you make claims like future is losing money and stands to gain money from all this? Any proof of direct financial ties?

You do exactly what you accuse.
"that because there are literally 5 trolls there right now all posting the same thing" - bullshit, and you know it. I originally came from reddit and the biggest troll in there is you. TT had maybe 2 replies, and you were going back and forth with that "710" guy. Besides you and 710 i'm not sure who you are talking about.

You make so many presumptions at this point it's not even worth addressing. But sure, I am a shill for pointing out the fact you might not have as pure motives as you like to pretend.

PressedHeadies

PressedHeadies

Hey man, I was on your side when I first saw this thread, but it's clear you are letting your emotion run wild and it's getting in the way of your logic. Your claims are becoming further and further off base. How can you make claims like future is losing money and stands to gain money from all this? Any proof of direct financial ties?
He pushes TT on his site and people get speical access to TT if they buy into his GLG a private thing that costs money. TT is part of the draw and why people will pay $1000 year.

You do exactly what you accuse.
"that because there are literally 5 trolls there right now all posting the same thing" - bullshit, and you know it. I originally came from reddit and the biggest troll in there is you. TT had maybe 2 replies, and you were going back and forth with that "710" guy. Besides you and 710 i'm not sure who you are talking about.
One already came here: Evil_This

Here the full list: Evil_This, 710-consulting, drop0dead, PressedHeadies,

You make so many presumptions at this point it's not even worth addressing. But sure, I am a shill for pointing out the fact you might not have as pure motives as you like to pretend.
Not at all. A shill is someone who wont accept facts and keeps thier head in the sand while cheerleading for something like TT. If you will accept the resutls of what Gray Wolf posts, like I am going to do, you arent a shill.

Future I think you should address this considering your carrying TTs water:

future said:
They have regular FDA inspections and run a fully compliant, and accountable facility.

Here's a copy of their FDA registration.
Literally on the "certificate":

"This certificate does not denote endorsement or approval of certificate holder's facility or product by the U.S. food and Drug Administration. Liberty Management Group Ltd. assumes no liability to any persons or entity in connection with the foregoing.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration does not issue a certificate of registration, nor does the U.S. Food and Drug Administration recognize a certificate of registration. Liberty Management Group Ltd. is not affiliated with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration."

There is a typo on the "certificate" in their disclaimer and that certificate IS NOT a "copy of their FDA registration" - as the certificate is very clear in stating the FDA does not issue nor recognize any such piece of paper.

Perhaps I'm focusing on semantics and it's a moot point to you - but, this seems to be a situation where it is of the utmost importance to be specific.

dank.Frank

I can safely say that most people here are the us. Obviously.

Here's your response when I asked if you spoke for everyone here. You seem to have forgotten that you seem to believe you speak for most of the people here. Which is quickly becoming less true as you show your true colors.

. He pushes TT on his site and people get speical access to TT if they buy into his GLG a private thing that costs money. TT is part of the draw and why people will pay $1000 year.

Ya, and I have made it very clear to every affiliate and as a promise to my members, to protect my members from the actions of the affiliates. We all know businesses can take advantage of the little guy. If that's the case here (which it's becoming quite obvious is not the case, based on your behavior) they will be publicly flogged and booted from the gang. Because it works both ways.

Future I think you should address this considering your carrying TTs water:

From TT:

"Food manufacturers that want to sell their products are often asked to provide a Certificate of FDA Registration. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not issue Certificates of Registration. Companies post these certs from 3rd party companies after an audit as visual aides in a plant. These also serve as a hard copy of the facilities registration number for any gov't agency performing an audit."

Note the FDA registration number printed on the cert.

S

Sertaiz

take a break ninja, relax, thank you for getting this going, i love a good consumer advocate. i wouldnt even debate any more, just wait for the fax..... let em have a few pages of talking to themselves.hehe

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Forwarded it over to them, we will see what they say.

FWIW - I have a feeling they are the USDA/NOP version of organic certifying agents, or something along those lines. While the NOP is made by the USDA, they are not actually tasked with certifying farmers. That is done by 3rd party entities.

I only brought it up for further clarification. I'm not saying it's an indication of deceit. However, someone should tell them to fix their typo. Because of where it's located, it's got to be on every certificate they issue. :laughing:

**edit**

oops, just saw the response. As I assumed.

dank.Frank

Big- Bore

So if TT is questionable as I would think other dilutants are now as well. What for terps and dilutants can you use safely??

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
FWIW - I have a feeling they are the USDA/NOP version of organic certifying agents, or something along those lines. While the NOP is made by the USDA, they are not actually tasked with certifying farmers. That is done by 3rd party entities.

I only brought it up for further clarification. I'm not saying it's an indication of deceit. However, someone should tell them to fix their typo. Because of where it's located, it's got to be on every certificate they issue. :laughing:

**edit**

oops, just saw the response. As I assumed.

dank.Frank

So has the FDA ever came for an inspection tour?
Or is this something they would only do if there is an issue?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts