What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joey Weed Cindy 99x KOS Cindy 99

Skunkenstein

Cross I did 3yrs ago to save my JW Pinapple pheno...this particular plant was a Beast😁😁

Attachments

• 20181231_102156.jpg
    20181231_102156.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 75

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That oughta be a damn fine C-99 line there.
Joey Weed is a good breeder and if those KOS C99 were made by the Rev instead of Greenman... I'd expect some amazing plants to come from those seeds.

Skunkenstein

I have a Tendancy to run most crops
About 62-64days, i have usually 5-6 varieties per batch so that covers most maturity times....
My Original idea was too make JW Cindys with my fav Pineapple cut, that I ran for Years. Of the remaing Seeds, all were female. I ended up using KOS Cindy males(2) for pollen. There is some size and Smell variation, but in the end, its all Cindy...This particular plant was truely a beast grown in a wide 10 gallon container. Cinderella is a great breeding plant, lends great attributes too offspring...my only complaint is the Floppy branches and the Tedious bud Manicure....lol...Peace

LostTribe

Premium user
I have a Tendancy to run most crops
About 62-64days, i have usually 5-6 varieties per batch so that covers most maturity times....
My Original idea was too make JW Cindys with my fav Pineapple cut, that I ran for Years. Of the remaing Seeds, all were female. I ended up using KOS Cindy males(2) for pollen. There is some size and Smell variation, but in the end, its all Cindy...This particular plant was truely a beast grown in a wide 10 gallon container. Cinderella is a great breeding plant, lends great attributes too offspring...my only complaint is the Floppy branches and the Tedious bud Manicure....lol...Peace

What kind of smells did you find in the KOS version? I have run the new JW release and from 1 pack all turned out grapefruit and baby poop. Searching for the real Pineapple from way back.

Best,
LT

Skunkenstein

I bought the Joey c99, 1st or 2nd year they were available..2005 or 06...?? They were classic Cinderella like you see in Pix...the Pineapple pheno stands out like a Sore thumb...Imagine can of Dole Pineapples!! The others smell mild grapefruit fruity...could be grown without a Carbon Scrubber...doesnt stink up the neighborhood...haha!!

Skunkenstein

KOS Cindy seem very similar and uniform in growth...I just used the males for Pollen...never grew out his Females...already had enough going on....the kos would be a great place to start looking...genetics are spot on...!!

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Great looking C99 work there bud! Glad some people are still putting in the work to preserve genetics and not just outcrossing to everything under the sun... more people need to practice preservation before we loose even more than we have already.

SGS :tiphat:

Skunkenstein

I do not currently...that pic was the last time the Seeds were grown, approx 3 yrs ago. My marital status changed...now I just make Seeds...which is a good thing!!

sillyphilly

Wow joey weed. Thats a name i havent heard in damn near f o rever! I got their nl 5 and the cinderella99..thanx for the memories man. Enjoy!

sillyphilly

Nice!

Nice!

I havent heard joeyweed seeds in years! I got their nl5 and cinderella99. Thanx for. The memories. Enjoy may man

Wuachuma

Excellent project you did
I grew KOS C99 a few years - all from seed. I also grew some of Rev's and Gman's C99 hybrids and they were all epic. The pure C99 seemed well inbred without being 'bottlenecked'

I have always heard great shit about JW's C99, so its nice to see the 2 better C99 lines out there get crossed together

Skunkenstein

Excellent project you did
I grew KOS C99 a few years - all from seed. I also grew some of Rev's and Gman's C99 hybrids and they were all epic. The pure C99 seemed well inbred without being 'bottlenecked'

I have always heard great shit about JW's C99, so its nice to see the 2 better C99 lines out there get crossed together
At the time my jw female was so special, I had to make more seed with her as the mother..the Rev was the only guy with a seedline available at the time, it was a No-Brainer! I also have Leprechaun Seed C-99 outta Canada, which I've never grown. I guess it was their breeding seedline from Brothers Grimm originals. I think I've got Cindy covered for a minute..haha.