What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Honduras and Golden Tiger plus friends

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Tangwena and friends :wave:

As usual, i'm enjoying A LOT reading Tangwena's reports about the different effects he is experiencing with the cobs of our sativas :biggrin:

A pitty that the Golden Tigers had to left the party to look for a bigger disco for their dancing hehehehhee
Glad to know the new Ethiopian x Malawi F1 delivers a super speedy effect, and a strength and complexity comparable to your beloved Golden Tiger.

Very happy also to see Honduras shinning in all her hybrids :yes: It takes lot of time and efforts to bring new raw landraces 'to the table', but it's really worth when sativas lovers enjoy and appreciate them in pure form, and when they start to produce new hybrids that surpass our expectatives.

Panama A22 is a F11 daughter of Panama Goddess, selected among dozens of regular seeds by a friend who passed away
It was selected as best F11 female from that batch for her outstanding resin production, earlier flowering and great indoor adaptability as well as quality of the effects.

Tang friend, please keep us updated about your Panama A22 x Honduras girl, she must be incredibly sexy at this stage of flowering ;)
Hi master breeder, the Honduras will be coming down soon maybe one more week she's a beauty and fast to mature.
The smell is incredibly strong like a pine disinfectant with a strong Panama smell. Its the best smelling and looking plant I have grown.

Once I cut her I will post nice pics of the buds. I have a clone and hope to grow her on her own to get more buds shes a beauty.
The high has everything I look for, in small doses its euphoric and energetic, your web site describes honduras perfectly.
In larger doses, it gets me right over the edge into wonderland and lasts forever.

The high is the best I have grown from anywhere my friend you guys have ACED this one spectacularly its the perfect sativa combo for me hats off again to you and your crew.

Tangwena

Veteran
I took some of the Mulanji lower seeded branches today and was able to get a better look at the Panama x Honduras that is behind the two Mulanji plants.

Boy does it smell strong, the carbon filter is fighting a loosing battle with this one ha ha.
Still a few weeks to go for the larger buds but some of the lowers are very close and I will take them as they get ready.
Here is a pic of a bud.

The second pic is a Mulanji lower bud, then the Punto Rojo x ColJam and some lowers from the same plant still a way to go.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

smilley

Veteran
Kudos Tangwena. all of your posts are refreshing and insightful. Interested to see the PR x C finish;-)

Tangwena

Veteran
Kudos Tangwena. all of your posts are refreshing and insightful. Interested to see the PR x C finish;-)
Me to since I have tried Panama and Pan/Hond I'm hooked on high class South American type genetics.

The coloas look like they will be fat at the end great for cob curing its a dream of mine to find plants with highs like these.

I just wish they didn't have to be crammed in a 3 foot square box they need to be set free.

In fact thats true of all these plants its crazy potent herb cured the Malawi way. Its what they are made for.

Tangwena

Veteran
Niiiiice.
It will be once cured man I'm having enough trouble staying sane with the cobs I made last Christmas.
These are going to take shit to another level in 4 months ha ha.
Just in time for my fishing trip in April it should be a gas.
Last time it was like fishing in vaseline jelly they came with a sucking sound ha ha on the GT cob ha ha.
None of my fishing mates could keep their shit together I was pissing myself laughing the whole trip.

Tangwena

Veteran
Panama A22 x Honduras

Panama A22 x Honduras

What its all about for me sticky stinky oily buds about to make magic.

These are the oiliest most resin sticky aromatic buds.

Def more Panama than my last one but who's complaining?

Not me this is so stinky and sticky I love it. This is the first cob the others will be made at varying drying times to see which suites the high the best.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

S

Sertaiz

mmmmmm cant wait to taste panama, she tried to flower early so i am trying to revert, but got this way intense lemon smell. so exciting to smell strains like that.

Tangwena

Veteran
mmmmmm cant wait to taste panama, she tried to flower early so i am trying to revert, but got this way intense lemon smell. so exciting to smell strains like that.
This ones a real stinker I cant get the smell off of my clothes or anything else that comes near them ha ha.

I have just been to the shops walking around with with au de Panama x Honduras all around me like a haze ha ha.

It makes me feel blissful just smelling like that ha ha.
That and the Panama cob I chewed this morning, its super long lasting high about 8rs and still counting chewed.

Tangwena

Veteran
12 week harvest Panama A22 x Honduras

12 week harvest Panama A22 x Honduras

These buds have been hung for 48hrs its the first time I have ever had to use disposable gloves.
If I dont I get stuck to everything so much oily resin these will be killer once cured.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Night4wings20

Hi ho, Hi ho it's off to cob we go! With a hairy mask and a few corn husks, hi ho, hi ho hi ho hi ho!

Okay I'll leave now :)

S

Sertaiz

mmmm. happy cobbing!
i like seeing those leaves in there for some reason.
buds look like they would stick to the wall.

Last edited:

Tangwena

Veteran
mmmm. happy cobbing!
i like seeing those leaves in there for some reason.
buds look like they would stick to the wall.
Yes they stick to my fingers without gloves its like glue ha ha.
I have a clone of this girl I want some more of this ha ha.

G

Amazing my brother! I know thats maybe the best part of the grow for you :)

Tangwena

Veteran
PuntoRojo x ColJam

PuntoRojo x ColJam

Heres some early buds from the green and purple phenos I have seeds from the purple pheno crossed to Mulanji (Malawi strain).

They are both sweating right now and have turned even more purple and silver.
I hope to keep the cure aromatic and euphoric to bring out the best of the highs.

Sorry the pics are out of focus but I'm struggling to get anything in focus due to the Golden Tiger cob I chewed this morning. Its 11 months aged and strong as puck.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Tangarino, that Mulanji looks wicked potent brudduh! Should be some damn fine cobbage. ;)
Yes my friend I had 2 phenos one pine and the other a woody smell.
I have managed (so far) to keep the terps during the sweat and initial cure.

I expect the woody one to be very trippy once cured. I have sealed it up to age and will re open the bag in a couple of weeks to check the terps are still present.

If they are I am going to get some real deal Malawi effects what we used to call Malawi laughing grass its a trip man just pissing yourself laughing at everything you see or hear.
Just the kind for loosing your mind ha ha.

Tangwena

Veteran
Whats its all about

Whats its all about

Here are some pics of the Panama x Honduras buds and cobs after curing and ready to seal for aging.

This stuff is already chewable and the high is super strong euphoric and trippy.
Once aged it will improve even more I am so glad I have a clone of this plant entering stretch right now.
I want to keep this plant going as long as possible its a pure love drug.

I chewed some un aged with a friends wife and it was all we could both do to stop getting it on even with friends there ha ha.
I looked at her face and she looked so beautiful and once our eyes locked I knew she was feeling the same!

Its truly magical it makes every day things seem amazing like its the first time you saw them and you just wonder at their beauty and uniqueness.

Once its aged I cant imagine the trips it will bring.
Thats why I want to keep a clone until I am able to try the aged cob I dont want to loose this truly amazing high.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts