What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Honduras and Golden Tiger plus friends

Tangwena

Veteran
Sorry guys i was straight when I did that ha ha. You dont know how hard it was to figure out what I had done now I'm spaced out on some GT cob haha.
Laughed my ass off at my alter ego the one I have when I'm straight.
It sad when there's not much difference between the two hey? But I prefer this one hes a lot happier ha ha.

deepwaterdude

Nope. No pictures. Freaking stoners. :rasta:

:laughing:

Oh, man I needed a laugh. Tangwena, you must be SUPER high to stuff all those girls in there and think yer gonna get away with it:biggrin: The Punto Rojo x will eat you alive alone, and the Panama x Honduras, yikes!
See you when you emerge from the jungle, victorious as usual, cobs in hand;)

Tangwena

Veteran
:laughing:

Oh, man I needed a laugh. Tangwena, you must be SUPER high to stuff all those girls in there and think yer gonna get away with it:biggrin: The Punto Rojo x will eat you alive alone, and the Panama x Honduras, yikes!
See you when you emerge from the jungle, victorious as usual, cobs in hand;)
He he I just couldn't whittle the list down any more you know how it is so many to choose not enough space.
I will be happy with a fat cola and some lower buds from each its all I need.
The Panama stalks are already 10mm plus thick ha ha. But the low nutes and short day are helping I think.

There are this many again twice over that I want to try and thats just from ACE!
What a lovely world we live in on this forum we have great genetics coming out our you know whats.

G

Nice,I love crowded rooms :biggrin:
Yep,this punto rojo cross is a little frightening with those long spaced internodes.
Everything seems on track my bro! :tiphat:

Tangwena

Veteran
Nice,I love crowded rooms :biggrin:
Yep,this punto rojo cross is a little frightening with those long spaced internodes.
Everything seems on track my bro! :tiphat:
Yeah man the stem rubs are wonderful a smell I haven't come across before.

I started 12 seeds being regulars I thought maybe half a dozen females but got 11 out of 12.
I cant bring myself to cull any of them though. I even have a clone from a branch that broke off. I dont know where she will go theres no room at the inn ha ha

Tangwena

Veteran
They are there now or they were yesterday ha ha. go back a page they should be there.

Tangwena

Veteran
Hair cut

Hair cut

Decided to trim all weak lower branches to improve air flow and concentrate growth in the larger branches.
The trim pile would have made dozens of clones but I have no where to put them.

One day when its legal they can go outside its the spring here they would have been trees by next winter.

picture.php
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Tangwena :wave:

You are welcome, always a pleasure to see our sativa strains being grown by a great grower and good friend ;)

Golden Tiger 3 is a rarer GT high yielding pheno of moderate flowering time with really remarkable rotten organic aromas, it's the rarest GT mother we use to produce our GT seeds, it's not so evidently Thai, neither Malawi, the flowering profile and terpene of the GT 3 mother reminds me our Vietnam Black mother more than anything.

The Panama x Honduras regular cross you grew first was the Panama Goddess x Honduras, while the one you are currently growing is Panama A22 x Honduras regular, Panama A22 is the best Panama female coming from Panama Goddess offspring, selected by friend Antonio before he passed away. It's more resinous and faster flowering although not so big yielding and so lemony inceney like Panama Goddess.

We have just harvested feminized seeds of Honduras 7 (purple pheno) x Panama Goddess and Ethiopian x Malawi Killer, both feminized hybrids contain the best parental plants we have found of each line involved so i guess you will like to try them once you make a bit of space :tiphat: Best wishes!

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Tangwena :wave:

You are welcome, always a pleasure to see our sativa strains being grown by a great grower and good friend ;)

Golden Tiger 3 is a rarer GT high yielding pheno of moderate flowering time with really remarkable rotten organic aromas, it's the rarest GT mother we use to produce our GT seeds, it's not so evidently Thai, neither Malawi, the flowering profile and terpene of the GT 3 mother reminds me our Vietnam Black mother more than anything.

The Panama x Honduras regular cross you grew first was the Panama Goddess x Honduras, while the one you are currently growing is Panama A22 x Honduras regular, Panama A22 is the best Panama female coming from Panama Goddess offspring, selected by friend Antonio before he passed away. It's more resinous and faster flowering although not so big yielding and so lemony inceney like Panama Goddess.

We have just harvested feminized seeds of Honduras 7 (purple pheno) x Panama Goddess and Ethiopian x Malawi Killer, both feminized hybrids contain the best parental plants we have found of each line involved so i guess you will like to try them once you make a bit of space :tiphat: Best wishes!
Man you guys take my breath away I didn't know such great plants existed until i found Ace.
The descriptions of the Golden Tiger #3 and Panama x Honduras are blowing my mind.
I cant wait to see them fully flowering.

The Panama x Honduras (I have 2 of the goddess and one A22)
are the best smelling and thickest stalks in there the buds should be huge going by the vigor.

The last plant I grew is my favorite high it just energises me beyond belief chewed.
I cant believe they can get any better but the feminised seeds always seem so much better to me.
This lot were all regular but I got 100% female how good was that?

For people who like to get high as apposed to stoned you guys have the best genetics on the planet. It makes me lazy to even try any thing else. I'm like a fat cat sitting in the sun god bless you my friend. You have made an old school smoker very happy in his old age.

Kaskadian

Veteran
Tang you got room for one more buddy? Plants are looking stellar already! I'm subbed and ready for the show.

Tangwena

Veteran
Tang you got room for one more buddy? Plants are looking stellar already! I'm subbed and ready for the show.
Thanks buddy i'm so looking forward to this one all my dream sativas in one room.
Its a bit crowded as you would expect but lucky sativas are happy in a crowd even if you mostly only get a big cola and a few lowers because of the crowd.

The last colas I got from the Panama x Honduras were beautiful and huge ha ha.

all i need is a couple of ounces from each to cob and I'm in heaven.

Tangwena

Veteran
Good afternoon,
do I understand right... the Golden Tiger is the third version based on Thai Chiang Mai?
Yes I love the normal Golden Tiger so I had to try these from the R & d section so far they are amazing me and have just started their early flowering.

After reading Dubi post about the strain I am hanging out to try them. i just love his open book on how they were made and his descriptions of the smells and highs have always been spot on to me.

If anything he under sells them very modestly in my opinion.
After cob curing these really shine all my friends just cant believe the highs.

One friend who tried the Malawi x Ethiopian cobbed asked if I had put speed in the cob and hes an ex speed freak so he knows what he felt.
This is how pot is supposed to effect you IMO no sleep just party.

Tangwena

Veteran
jungle juice

jungle juice

Well a week later and things have had to be radically altered.
I have the lights at their full height of 1mtr clearance from top of pots.
i also moved the carbon filter to the right hand corner to allow more expansion space.

I was going to try and let the plants grow naturally if possible but during the move I snapped one of the PuntoRojo x Coljam heads off which turned out to be a good thing as they were never going to fit.
I also took the tops off a GT and another PR x CJ and they look better for it.

The Gt's have one stretchy pheno which I topped and two shorter phenos that should finish without topping ok.
They have just started to show pre flowers.

The Mulanji are well into the start of flower now and smell awesome.

The Panamas x Honduras. I have two that were labeled Panama Diosa x Honduras and are shorter and thicker than the A22 x Honduras and well suited to indoor growing.
But the A22 is a beautiful plant Christmas tree shape and very elegant and my favorite as far as looks go.
I would love to grow this on its own and fill the cabinet with it.

i also removed a large amount of fan leaves again to help with light penetration.
All told its going heaps better than I was expecting the blumats are drip feeding them perfectly the EC is 1.8 which includes 0.6 from the plain water.

Baring an infestation of white fly it should go well. I can usually get away with the first spring grow but have given up trying a second grow during summer as I always get white fly ect.

Pics are before moving lights and filter and after moving. The combined aromas are out of site the sexiest smells I have encountered and not too overpowering yet.

picture.php
picture.php