What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Doobies' All Black Grow 2018

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update finally...guys sorry for the lack of posts other than yours : ) The list of varieties has grown some I'll update that when I have good small plants of each. The pots my first grow in these, still taking on any advice, especially if I need them lifted off the ground, if I can use treated wood to do that, lot of peeps saying use plastic? Here's what it looks like right now..thanks for following..DD
picture.php

Cool Moe

Veteran
You're gonna hit it out of the park this year, good luck with the All Black Grow. Hummingbirds, miniature figurines and fat juicy flowers, can't wait to see em all. Stay well friend

bilko

Update finally...guys sorry for the lack of posts other than yours : ) The list of varieties has grown some I'll update that when I have good small plants of each. The pots my first grow in these, still taking on any advice, especially if I need them lifted off the ground, if I can use treated wood to do that, lot of peeps saying use plastic? Here's what it looks like right now..thanks for following..DD
View Image

doing a grand job DoobieDuck looks :good:
looks like you are going to smash it :smoke out:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let's get growing...

Let's get growing...

Oh you guys, Doobies' been way to busy but now settling in for a summer of fun and getting to posting pix from this grow. Thanks all of you for staying with me in my drought of posts.
Here is whats in now confirmed females. Not all are doing good but most will get us some decent images. And some good medicine. The pots are 10 gallon and 30 gallon. I'm not sold on them but time will tell. First a gnat issue as they need to be watered rather often. Using mosquito dunks to control that. A few mites appeared I think I fought them back.
I purchased a couple racks to make more room for some, some of those growing up thru them you might see, good for support. Not shown some tomato cages I'm putting over some girls now. It's a jungle, I will train and work with them all summer it seems. It looks like rather than having 12 plants that produce around 8 or more pounds these will produce much less. I am worried about stress in these pots. Good luck Doob.....
Dabman- SlyPie, Sly Pie Express, Carrot Cake, First Blood, and Toll house pie
RSC Seed- DaffyDuck, Howard Duck BX1, Platty Purps, Howard Monk F2, Darkwing Duck
Farmer John- Rose x Flo F-9, Humboldt Black Indica
JeffWixEnki genetics- Black Rose x Goji OG
Bohempain- SDxF13
Cool Mo- MOD cross
Ken Dog- Doctor Grape and JSD Sugar Drum
Comacus- Black Domina F2
Soupy- The White x Goji OG, Blk Rose x Goji OG
Mountain High seed-Blue Mint
CSI Humboldt seed- Mendo BX1, CSI Mendo Purp F2
Unknown Prophet- Sweet Tooth(Durban Poison x OJ Tahoe), Mary Chino (Cherry kush x OJ Tahoe)
The Rev- Hemmy Black and Comma Cluster
Seed Junkie genetics- Kush Cake
Exotic- genetics Shrieker
Rare Dankness -Star Killer
DoobieDuck -Snowy Tine, Midnight Biscuit, Doobies Purt, Midnight Snow F2, AppyCheese
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is Mountain High Seed Blue Mint that was revegging. She needed some help. I gave a serious hair cut to her a couple days ago. Before and After pix..thank you @fjällhöga ..hope you like what I do with her. Peace..DD
picture.php

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok guys, things starting to ripen. Nov real bud shots yet but I think you'll like these. Doobies' SnowyTine= Doobs Snowy Purt(Gooey Midnight-snow x Esbe Erdpurt) x LaPlata Clementine. Going in deep for some pink pistils...thanks for having me..DD

PDX Dopesmoker

Those are some sexy, detailed images of immaculate, untainted, nearly mature and completely fertile female reproductive organs. You can just start to see what the adult hair color is going to be.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are some amazing shots! Love the pink pistils! Thats pretty rare! Thanks for sharing!